Glyph of Fragility

Can anyone tell me the best way to use this? Since it only lasts 10 seconds is it best to use this when a player or mob is below 30% health or something so that you can get a killing blow before it drops? Thanks.

Also, I meant curse of fragility.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    Can anyone tell me the best way to use this? Since it only lasts 10 seconds is it best to use this when a player or mob is below 30% health or something so that you can get a killing blow before it drops? Thanks.

Also, I meant curse of fragility.
    Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you want to use it when the mob or player is at higher HP. Since its a portion of total health reduced, you see more effect the higher their health is, but I'm doing a crap job of explaining it.

TLDR, use it on the pull or when they're higher ish health.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you want to use it when the mob or player is at higher HP. Since its a portion of total health reduced, you see more effect the higher their health is, but I'm doing a crap job of explaining it.

TLDR, use it on the pull or when they're higher ish health.
    You're correct, in PVP you use it against a high hp target you're trying to burst down. It's usually best to apply it during a Chaos Bolt travel time, so their health drops just before it impacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    You're correct, in PVP you use it against a high hp target you're trying to burst down. It's usually best to apply it during a Chaos Bolt travel time, so their health drops just before it impacts.
    This is on point!

For Affliction before a deathbolt or before a full dot drain and for demo idk man maybe when you have 2 instant demonbolts... (fragility used to be insanely good in combination with Thal'kiel's consumption)

In 3s and rbgs it is a bit different. A fragility on your rogue/warrior partners target or on the efc is more valuable than always aligning it with your burst.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2018-08-17 at 05:58 PM.