Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    Why is that ridiculous? You just said templar's verdict can hit 10k and eviscerate can hit 15k. My MS crit for about 15k same as you. Templar's verdict costs 3 holy power and eviscerate 5 combo points, MS just needs an overpower or two to do the same so it's really right in line with everything else you mentioned there's nothing ridiculous about that. You also coincidentally left out the part where MS also applies deep wounds which is our highest damage and does more damage than the MS itself.
    So what's the issue?
    I think the problem is that MS requires setup to hit like a truck. I don't know shit about Pallys, but on my Outlaw Rogue, if I proc a double hit Sinister Strike and do a 5 combo Dispatch, I'm hitting for 14-17k. This can happen multiple times, back to back with no cooldown between (unlike MS where you get ur OP powered MS, and then you got to wait for OP and MS to reset to do it again), and all it really takes is to have 1 bones buff.

I've seen Sub Rogues do even more (they smoke me on trash in dungeons, and I'm hitting like a truck with cleave), but I haven't seen a single dagger this xpac so I have no idea what their numbers are like.
    Last edited by Nigawatts; 2018-08-29 at 11:48 PM.

Have any of you guys complaining actually played since the change? It's fine. Arms is in a good place right now. You can't tell me that 35k MS/Execute crits are "weak".

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    There are a few things you need to understand..
    Saying your destroy 95% of players you met in open world pvp is not a valid argument... At all.

1- People that are leveling with Warmode on aren't always PvP players. They have on simply because they gain more experience. Some of them never play battlegrounds or even arena, they are purely PVE players who wants to gain more experience through the leveling. At 120, there is more rewards for world quests, so it remains the same.. Not all of them are people that have experience in PvP.
    I'm sure I've killed a lot of inexperienced or lesser skilled players. What you forget is that a lot of the Arms Warriors getting killed in World PVP and complaining about the spec fall under this banner too, maybe that's why all the high rated PVP players are saying the spec is fine because it's strong in so many areas (Group PVP, PVE in general) and the chances of them meeting an equally skilled player in World PVP is low, ultimately making World PVP risk extremely low because they generally come out on top. Unless of course the person playing the Arms Warrior happens to be inexperienced or lesser skilled.

2- People that you "Crush" might also be boosted 110 who are leveling, or people that have very few experience with their class and are learning even though they are 120. It comes back to #1. Even if some people have some experience at PvPing you have to understand that most players in this game play for PVE.
    This is the same as point one, lesser skilled players.. They play Arms Warrior too, doesn't change the argument. To expand on this, I too have spent the vast majority of my playtime doing PVE and I'm pretty decent at it. I am not however especially fantastic in PVP, if we're going to use the argument that most people play for PVE, well so do I.

3- Some players are running PVE build to farm world quest. PVE builds and PVP are not the same and can change the pace of battle. Some defensive options are very strong in PvP and weak in PVE (Defensive stance) comes to mind.
    You have PVP talents active in War Mode, I levelled with the same spec I use in dungeons, the same spec I use for world quests and as a result world pvp. In any case there isn't some great advantage you get as an Arms Warrior by speccing differently that is going to give you some great edge in world pvp, it's your job as a player to make good talent choices and make good use of them in order to succeed, otherwise who else do you have to blame?

Defensive stance is not weak in PVE for what it's worth, it will be the standard in higher Mythic + and many Mythic raid fights. For world content Second Wind is recommended.

To conclude, saying you win 95% of your fights (Where did you get that statistic by the way? Did you number down every win and loss you have?) isn't relevant as an argument. The health and the state of a class isn't determined by random world PvP. Your own experience shouldn't be taken into consideration since you can't figure out yourself why this is such a weak and narrow-minded argument.
    You really have to ask this question? You couldn't decipher from reading the post that it was a heavily generalised and highlighted statement to make a point that the vast majority of fights ended in my favour? The health and state of the class certainly wasn't determined by random world pvp, I was making an argument to say that high rated and in some cases world class PVP'ers saying the spec is fine holds more value than a bunch of everyday casuals whining they got killed in World PVP or beaten in a duel.

The Warrior damage nerf was called for, but not 14%. 10% would have been good enough.
    It wasn't a 14% nerf (because that requires you to ignore the considerable buff to mastery), and despite that nerf Arms is still very strong damage wise. It's fine to be frustrated by a nerf but the basis of your frustration is being vented through ignorance, and willfully. You deserve to be and will be called out on that until you course correct.

If you are quoting everything else says in paragraphs like that (Which makes you look angry and vindictive) you better make sure you are right and not saying random bullshit (Which you are)
    You're projecting, I quite enjoy these encounters arguing with others because I feel safe in the knowledge that when I play my Warrior I am in a position of power, I don't feel like I am being limited by the class or that the spec is lacking in a way that diminishes my ability to succeed. If a player wants help I will happily give it, if they want to whine through ignorance then I'm sure going to rub it in their faces.

I'm never angry when I post on the forums, on the contrary I'm more likely to log off and reply again another day and not get too emotionally invested. When people get emotionally invested they tend to post irrationally, throw caution to the wind and perhaps regret it later.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-08-30 at 02:46 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

at BigBazz

Stopped reading halfway.

You really are a brickwall.

This conclude this chat, have a good day sir !

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    at BigBazz

Stopped reading halfway.

You really are a brickwall.

This conclude this chat, have a good day sir !
    You mean you've hit a brickwall, in your ability to dispute anything in my post! Have a good day indeed.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4