Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah I did it as ret.

Tried ToS but the ball on Goroth still does like 700k dmg and I don't have any of the skips to try any of the other bosses yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah I did it as ret.

Tried ToS but the ball on Goroth still does like 700k dmg and I don't have any of the skips to try any of the other bosses yet
    Ya I tried Goroth and the best I got to was like 70% as Prot. You can bubble and all to lower the damage for a moment but once those are gone that's it.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Isn't Goroth ball damage only insane (comparatively) if you don't block it with a spike? It's not even the impact damage - the DoT caused by an unmitigated explosion is what kills people.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Isn't Goroth ball damage only insane (comparatively) if you don't block it with a spike? It's not even the impact damage - the DoT caused by an unmitigated explosion is what kills people.
    Ya but the thing is the spikes get broke because they spawn right on top of you and the boss. You can try to time your charger (even more so if you use two charges) to go as far as you can before the ball comes out. But its very likely you will use up both CD's and still get hit.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-09-16 at 02:46 AM.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Well I soloed Odyn in ToV ilvl 332 as Prot.

I don't know why but the two add's at the start dropped there shield after I did one of the ruins correctly. Not sure if that is intended or not.
    In Phase 2 of Odyn it is a dps race to kill him before the damage becomes too much. So make sure to rotate CD's to lower damage taken and boost damage given.
    Update: Soloed all of ToV as a ilvl 332 Prot Paladin, One shot each boss.

edit: Normal Mode by the way.
    Did ToV heroic in solo as ret with 372 gear.
    Also tried HFC myth as solo again and cannot pass the first boss any more, but a twink may succeed again using legion legendaries.