Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah I did it as ret.

Tried ToS but the ball on Goroth still does like 700k dmg and I don't have any of the skips to try any of the other bosses yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah I did it as ret.

Tried ToS but the ball on Goroth still does like 700k dmg and I don't have any of the skips to try any of the other bosses yet
    Ya I tried Goroth and the best I got to was like 70% as Prot. You can bubble and all to lower the damage for a moment but once those are gone that's it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Isn't Goroth ball damage only insane (comparatively) if you don't block it with a spike? It's not even the impact damage - the DoT caused by an unmitigated explosion is what kills people.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Isn't Goroth ball damage only insane (comparatively) if you don't block it with a spike? It's not even the impact damage - the DoT caused by an unmitigated explosion is what kills people.
    Ya but the thing is the spikes get broke because they spawn right on top of you and the boss. You can try to time your charger (even more so if you use two charges) to go as far as you can before the ball comes out. But its very likely you will use up both CD's and still get hit.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-09-16 at 02:46 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Well I soloed Odyn in ToV ilvl 332 as Prot.

I don't know why but the two add's at the start dropped there shield after I did one of the ruins correctly. Not sure if that is intended or not.
    In Phase 2 of Odyn it is a dps race to kill him before the damage becomes too much. So make sure to rotate CD's to lower damage taken and boost damage given.
    Update: Soloed all of ToV as a ilvl 332 Prot Paladin, One shot each boss.

edit: Normal Mode by the way.
    Did ToV heroic in solo as ret with 372 gear.
    Also tried HFC myth as solo again and cannot pass the first boss any more, but a twink may succeed again using legion legendaries.

Tried soloing normal champions (prot spec, 416 ilvl). Best attempt was 76% before giving up. Bubble not resetting sacred blade stacks was very problematic. Also all things being equal it would take around 12 minutes, and the incoming damage was just way too much to manage that. Bit of a waste of a sunday afternoon but good fun irrespective.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to solo Viscidus on my pally and I just can’t do it. Any tips? I used a 1h with elemental slayer and it works but he won’t shatter and die.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Has anyone had luck soloing Goroth Mythic? I can get about halfway through in prepatch, but then I get blasted.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Has anyone had luck soloing Goroth Mythic? I can get about halfway through in prepatch, but then I get blasted.
    Yeah I managed to solo him easily, execution sentence has some interesting scaling in legion raids right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Teraluslol View Post
    Yeah I managed to solo him easily, execution sentence has some interesting scaling in legion raids right now.
    Nice! What talents did you run? Did you do the rest of the bosses?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Nice! What talents did you run? Did you do the rest of the bosses?
    I've managed to solo every single boss in tos mythic, i actually recorded them, i'm not much of a youtuber but i plan on showing paladins how it's done

Common talents for every boss was: 3/2/1/2/1/3/3

but some like avatar required 3/2/1/2/2/3/3

Curious to see when someone can solo Antorus, that heroic set is so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Teraluslol View Post
    Mythic Aggramar Solo'd at last boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMPJ...hannel=Teralus
    May i ask what ability removes so much hp at points?

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to solo Uldum normal mode, but due to time-constraints, only managed to down the first 2 bosses (with ease though)

Has anyone tried solo-ing the rest?
    I'm looking to get the yellow-colored weapons to drop!