Random HC AP was nerfed.

Went from 150 AP per run (after first daily) to 50 AP.

Deleted
    They want you to grind Island expeditions for AP.

Most people find them horribly boring and didn't do them outside of the weekly. This was their fix to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    They want you to grind Island expeditions for AP.

Most people find them horribly boring and didn't do them outside of the weekly. This was their fix to that.
    Joke's on them. Now I just do neither of them and wait for world quests to spawn.

Yea it seemed a bit over the top to nerf these that bad. I was planning on tanking some for the bags + some additional AP. but now the AP is so meager I won't even bother.

Hope blizzard is happy. one less tank making the queues shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    Joke's on them. Now I just do neither of them and wait for world quests to spawn.
    thats what most people will do besides really hardcore farmers.

island invasions are utter failure.

Island expeditions arn't even that great, you only get the big azerite shard once every 2 islands, the other time you get a small shard. So its basically ~200 azerite on average for the mythic one and 170 for the heroic one. Who would farm this when you need 20.000 is beyond me.

The first run was also reduced to be just 150 now

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    The first run was also reduced to be just 150 now
    clearly blizzard are going full retard mode about ap.

fuck retarded systems like this - we should force them to just scrap ap farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay, i'm 100% positive once the game gets out of beta things will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by redwolfrain View Post
    It's okay, i'm 100% positive once the game gets out of beta things will be different.
    Bruh 2real4me

Blizzard just seems to have no idea how to balance the AP grind or gate.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    People werent running Expeditions. Thats one of the flagship features for this expansion and it was being largely ignored by the players. Blizzard went into panic enduced damage control mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    People werent running Expeditions. Thats one of the flagship features for this expansion and it was being largely ignored by the players. Blizzard went into panic enduced damage control mode.
    I wonder why? Because they are super boring. Maybe if they added some m+ type deal to it to make it a challenge and scale the reward but 99% of people will just do the weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Island expeditions arn't even that great, you only get the big azerite shard once every 2 islands, the other time you get a small shard. So its basically ~200 azerite on average for the mythic one and 170 for the heroic one. Who would farm this when you need 20.000 is beyond me.
    Because it's the best way to farm it? So people who want to farm it, do that. It gets very fast with gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    clearly blizzard are going full retard mode about ap.

fuck retarded systems like this - we should force them to just scrap ap farm.
    yeah go ahead, force them to do something. im sure that will work out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yeah go ahead, force them to do something. im sure that will work out.
    You can, it's called voting with your wallet.

I do my weekly island expeditions and that's it. Ofc i will do wq until i don't need repuatation anymore but i will never do a random heroic again. Even if the satchel is up. Just not worth it. Gear has to forge for me, people doing 3k dps and dungeons are pretty long these expansion in general. And all for 150 AP? No thank you.

Edit: I would say 600-900 AP is a good reward for the daily heroic. Just give us some progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post
    I do my weekly island expeditions and that's it. Ofc i will do wq until i don't need repuatation anymore but i will never do a random heroic again. Even if the satchel is up. Just not worth it. Gear has to forge for me, people doing 3k dps and dungeons are pretty long these expansion in general. And all for 150 AP? No thank you.

Edit: I would say 600-900 AP is a good reward for the daily heroic. Just give us some progression.
    what's worse is the satchel is an utter joke... if i didn't main a tank a few hundred gold and augments runes would not persuade me to tank....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22