Alliance [A] Calling All Hunters New & Old

Hi there, Thank you very much for clicking this topic. First of all, I would like to try to start up a community for the Hunter class specifically. A place for new and old hunters a like, to hang out, talk about that hard find/tame rare, or share knowledge of the class rotation and gear management to help everybody who might have questions. With that being said i am by no means the most knowledgeable and still have questions from more experienced hunters from time to time. I hope that with this place we can all gather and share information about all things hunter related.

Here is a link to the community. I hope to see all, if not a lot of hunters take interest in this, because as you know Hunters do take their share of ridicule. Hopefully this place will be above that.

The invite link is: vPrl9PDu7EL copy and paste that and it should get you in. The code will never expire.

- - - Updated - - -

WE are 300+ Hunters and growing daily. Come join us.

We are now over 400+ Hunters. Thank you everybody that joined us and those who will in the future.

500! We have broken 500!

Hi there! The Hunter Lodge has become full. So I made Hunter Lodge II. Here is the link.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invi...ction=Alliance

Thank you all and I hope you have the best day possible.