Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    I'm not suggesting they resurrect Arthas. Merely that they use a TW raid to get to Frostmourne while it was intact. In the same vein as the Warglaives of Azzinoth from BT.
    Yea it would be a logical follow up I see what you mean, the problem is in all these comments in this thread as a perfect example.
    Not everyone likes this.. I mean arthas and frostmourne is like the holy grail of wow and messing with this is scary.. you cant please everyone.

But going back in time to steal frostmourne ... hmm idk if i want this.. arthas and frostmourne is done. They had the chance in legion to reforge it.. they failed and kept the dw frost disign, they ruined the chance to make frost appealing like arthas was. I mean frost 2 hand would have been super cool at that time, now that time is over and i wouldnt like to go back in time to try to make it cool. This will never be as cool as how it once was. Thats why I am against it and scared about blizz ruining that story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    I use the Slayer of the Lifeless and i'm pretty happy with it with winter enchants on both of them. Looks hella frosty!

This is the blade where dw frost shines with.. there hasnt been any better 1 handers that sit on the back and look cool like that. Shame that afther few years it becomes boring and you feel like changing your transmog all the time.. atleast for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It did went from Nathrezim to Nathrezim with lots of betrayal and blood, each improving the weapon to what it became.
    Talking about apocalyps?

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    There's a marked difference between the glaives and Frostmourne though. Frostmourne is/was a prison for the Lich King (as well as the armor) and everything it killed, it corrupts the wielder's soul. The glaives do not.

Frostmourne is not, and should never be obtainable because of that, and after it's destruction was reforged into the DK artifact weapon for Frost spec, which is dual-wield.
    The blade was never a prison. The armor is a non-factor since people aren't asking for it (to my knowledge). Additionally, Frostmourne doesn't corrupt souls, it takes them. Arthas' soul was the first one it claimed. And the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the same thing. Not really a hurdle.

The blade was never a prison. The armor is a non-factor since people aren't asking for it (to my knowledge). Additionally, Frostmourne doesn't corrupt souls, it takes them. Arthas' soul was the first one it claimed. And the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the same thing. Not really a hurdle.
    You didn't fight LK just once when it was current content? Ok. You're wrong.

You didn't fight LK just once when it was current content? Ok. You're wrong.
    Let me clarify. The blade was never a prison for Ner'zhul. It of course was a prison for the souls that were taken. But again, the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the exact same thing; and the Deathlord appears none the worse for wear.

We will never reach any agreement.

This has been somewhat disproved.

We ill when you agree with me fully.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    We ill when you agree with me fully.
    And I never will, hence we won't.

Let me clarify. The blade was never a prison for Ner'zhul. It of course was a prison for the souls that were taken. But again, the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the exact same thing; and the Deathlord appears none the worse for wear.
    ...because Frostmourne doesn't exist anymore.

I fail to see why that's a factor. Your argument against Frostmourne was that it corrupted souls (wrong). We got on the correct topic regarding Frostmourne stealing souls, and how the blades forged from Frostmourne's shards do the same thing. On top of that, in game text specifically mentions the Blade's potential to surpass Frostmourne's power entirely.

What exactly is your argument here?

You should. the sooner the better. It is a cool mog. Mog it.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    You should. the sooner the better. It is a cool mog. Mog it.
    No, I don't think I will. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I fail to see why that's a factor. Your argument against Frostmourne was that it corrupted souls (wrong). We got on the correct topic regarding Frostmourne stealing souls, and how the blades forged from Frostmourne's shards do the same thing. On top of that, in game text specifically mentions the Blade's potential to surpass Frostmourne's power entirely.

What exactly is your argument here?
    It traps the souls of what the blade kills, it corrupts the wielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Give it a day or two.

Man that HD Frostmourne looks good.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fair. Appears we were on different sides of the same coin. That being said, the PC in this case is already a death knight. I don't think it poses more danger to them then Xalatath does to a priest (which literally contained an old god during Legion), or any of the warlock weapons did to their wielder (which were weapons made by the Legion).

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Man that HD Frostmourne looks good.
    It fucking is. Bimbo level of weapon.
    That's fair. Appears we were on different sides of the same coin. That being said, the PC in this case is already a death knight. I don't think it poses more danger to them then Xalatath does to a priest (which literally contained an old god during Legion), or any of the warlock weapons did to their wielder (which were weapons made by the Legion).
    Definitely them xalababes were more dangerous than frostmourne.

Think it would be nice for all legendaries to become moggable. Shadowmourne for DK/Warrior/Paladins (people that could use it), Thoridal for Hunters, Sulfuras for Druid, Shaman, Warrior, DK, Paladins, etc.
    Frostmourne not so much as it is a cursed blade and the weapon of the Lich King, not a DK.

Just call it Froustmourne Replica in-game and that's it. It won't trap your sould and twist your mind that way right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Think it would be nice for all legendaries to become moggable. Shadowmourne for DK/Warrior/Paladins (people that could use it), Thoridal for Hunters, Sulfuras for Druid, Shaman, Warrior, DK, Paladins, etc.
    Frostmourne not so much as it is a cursed blade and the weapon of the Lich King, not a DK.
    What do you mean? Are you trying to imply that Blizzard's transmog restrictions are outdated now that everyone can transmog the Ashbringer/Doomhammer etc. and Demon Hunters can transmog an actual legendary from before their time?

BuT eVeRyOnE wOuLd WeAr ThEm AnD tHeY wOuLnD't Be LeGeNdArY aNyMoRe!!!

Honestly, they need to remake frost as a 2h spec. It's silly that it's dual wield.

It did rob all DK's of the chance to wield frostmourne in Legion. Got shards instead. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Honestly, they need to remake frost as a 2h spec. It's silly that it's dual wield.

It did rob all DK's of the chance to wield frostmourne in Legion. Got shards instead. :/
    Or just have it work as both a 2h AND 1h spec giving people the option. Same goes for warriors who used to have the option of using 1hs but are now stuck using two 2-handers which gets old quick.

DK being upset at their shitty frost artifact, think about poor warriors with a shit artifact for all 3 specs(subjective I know I know..) at least you got to use the shards of Frostmourne.. Meanwhile Anduin gets to pick up Shalamayne like it's nothing when it would've been perfect for warriors with it's ability to split etc.

Sticking to OP though; yeah wouldn't mind seeing Frostmourne become available for transmog. But I don't think it's going to happen unfortunantly.
    Last edited by Nagrash; 2019-07-08 at 10:44 AM.
    Comfortably Numb