Frost Fever does too much dmg so our other skills do not

Currently, frost fever does an enormous amount of dmg for a dot, even more so than Unholy. This makes zero sense to me. When I look at the sources of my dmg, frost fever and auto attacks are too high up on the list imo.

Frost Fever should have it’s damage lowered and put in our other skills. Obliterate should, well... obliterate. It feels unrewarding to use any other skill. I always figured frost was the heavy hitting spec but currently both our dps specs are focused around dot and auto attack dmg...

In a single target situation with the ice cap build, FF does the least amount of non-talent damage of all abilities, Obviously, it's going to scale non-linearly with target number because that's how dots work. Also, FF and VP do about the same damage in ST situations which seems weird but unholy's not really a 'dot' spec anymore* it's more of a summoner spec.

Frost is a DW spec (presently) obviously its AA damage will be high, that's literally just how DW works in WoW. As for the big bursty obits, that's not really been a thing for a long time beyond PvP memes early during an expansion.

*compared to how it was in the past when it was dots first, summons second.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?