Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    We will never reach any agreement.

This has been somewhat disproved.

We ill when you agree with me fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    We ill when you agree with me fully.
    And I never will, hence we won't.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    Let me clarify. The blade was never a prison for Ner'zhul. It of course was a prison for the souls that were taken. But again, the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the exact same thing; and the Deathlord appears none the worse for wear.
    ...because Frostmourne doesn't exist anymore.

I fail to see why that's a factor. Your argument against Frostmourne was that it corrupted souls (wrong). We got on the correct topic regarding Frostmourne stealing souls, and how the blades forged from Frostmourne's shards do the same thing. On top of that, in game text specifically mentions the Blade's potential to surpass Frostmourne's power entirely.

What exactly is your argument here?

You should. the sooner the better. It is a cool mog. Mog it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    You should. the sooner the better. It is a cool mog. Mog it.
    No, I don't think I will. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I fail to see why that's a factor. Your argument against Frostmourne was that it corrupted souls (wrong). We got on the correct topic regarding Frostmourne stealing souls, and how the blades forged from Frostmourne's shards do the same thing. On top of that, in game text specifically mentions the Blade's potential to surpass Frostmourne's power entirely.

What exactly is your argument here?
    It traps the souls of what the blade kills, it corrupts the wielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Give it a day or two.

Man that HD Frostmourne looks good.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fair. Appears we were on different sides of the same coin. That being said, the PC in this case is already a death knight. I don't think it poses more danger to them then Xalatath does to a priest (which literally contained an old god during Legion), or any of the warlock weapons did to their wielder (which were weapons made by the Legion).

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Man that HD Frostmourne looks good.
    It fucking is. Bimbo level of weapon.
    That's fair. Appears we were on different sides of the same coin. That being said, the PC in this case is already a death knight. I don't think it poses more danger to them then Xalatath does to a priest (which literally contained an old god during Legion), or any of the warlock weapons did to their wielder (which were weapons made by the Legion).
    Definitely them xalababes were more dangerous than frostmourne.

Think it would be nice for all legendaries to become moggable. Shadowmourne for DK/Warrior/Paladins (people that could use it), Thoridal for Hunters, Sulfuras for Druid, Shaman, Warrior, DK, Paladins, etc.
    Frostmourne not so much as it is a cursed blade and the weapon of the Lich King, not a DK.

Just call it Froustmourne Replica in-game and that's it. It won't trap your sould and twist your mind that way right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Think it would be nice for all legendaries to become moggable. Shadowmourne for DK/Warrior/Paladins (people that could use it), Thoridal for Hunters, Sulfuras for Druid, Shaman, Warrior, DK, Paladins, etc.
    Frostmourne not so much as it is a cursed blade and the weapon of the Lich King, not a DK.
    What do you mean? Are you trying to imply that Blizzard's transmog restrictions are outdated now that everyone can transmog the Ashbringer/Doomhammer etc. and Demon Hunters can transmog an actual legendary from before their time?

BuT eVeRyOnE wOuLd WeAr ThEm AnD tHeY wOuLnD't Be LeGeNdArY aNyMoRe!!!

Honestly, they need to remake frost as a 2h spec. It's silly that it's dual wield.

It did rob all DK's of the chance to wield frostmourne in Legion. Got shards instead. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Honestly, they need to remake frost as a 2h spec. It's silly that it's dual wield.

It did rob all DK's of the chance to wield frostmourne in Legion. Got shards instead. :/
    Or just have it work as both a 2h AND 1h spec giving people the option. Same goes for warriors who used to have the option of using 1hs but are now stuck using two 2-handers which gets old quick.

DK being upset at their shitty frost artifact, think about poor warriors with a shit artifact for all 3 specs(subjective I know I know..) at least you got to use the shards of Frostmourne.. Meanwhile Anduin gets to pick up Shalamayne like it's nothing when it would've been perfect for warriors with it's ability to split etc.

Sticking to OP though; yeah wouldn't mind seeing Frostmourne become available for transmog. But I don't think it's going to happen unfortunantly.
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2019-07-08 at 10:44 AM.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

I hope we will get this transmog in the next expansion. Rite rite?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Or just have it work as both a 2h AND 1h spec giving people the option. Same goes for warriors who used to have the option of using 1hs but are now stuck using two 2-handers which gets old quick.

DK being upset at their shitty frost artifact, think about poor warriors with a shit artifact for all 3 specs(subjective I know I know..) at least you got to use the shards of Frostmourne.. Meanwhile Anduin gets to pick up Shalamayne like it's nothing when it would've been perfect for warriors with it's ability to split etc.

Sticking to OP though; yeah wouldn't mind seeing Frostmourne become available for transmog. But I don't think it's going to happen unfortunantly.
    Believe! It appears soon we will ventur einto the realm of spooky skellies.

The blade was never a prison. The armor is a non-factor since people aren't asking for it (to my knowledge). Additionally, Frostmourne doesn't corrupt souls, it takes them. Arthas' soul was the first one it claimed. And the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the same thing. Not really a hurdle.
    frostmourne corrupts the soul overtime and will turn someone who is good to evil eventually, the sword basically gains control of the user so its not a weapon that even the hero can wield, plus its destroyed and would never be able to be reforged to the power it used to be, anyone could wield it but it will make that user undead and give them deathknight abilities eventually.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

might as well. it's not like we didn't use two stronger versions of it.

the dual blades are stronger than frostmourne, and apocalypse is what frostmourne would be if it wasn't a little bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    frostmourne corrupts the soul overtime and will turn someone who is good to evil eventually, the sword basically gains control of the user so its not a weapon that even the hero can wield, plus its destroyed and would never be able to be reforged to the power it used to be, anyone could wield it but it will make that user undead and give them deathknight abilities eventually.
    apocalypse did that, too. only in a much more powerful way.

it corrupted you, it drove everyone around you to paranoia and rage, and just a latent effect of it was to sap energy from anyone near.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    might as well. it's not like we didn't use two stronger versions of it.

the dual blades are stronger than frostmourne, and apocalypse is what frostmourne would be if it wasn't a little bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

apocalypse did that, too. only in a much more powerful way.

it corrupted you, it drove everyone around you to paranoia and rage, and just a latent effect of it was to sap energy from anyone near.
    the apocalyplse only tries to instill hatred in the user where frostmourne always wins, plus apocalyse is not really canon in wow it was just made along with many artifact weapons to fit a purpose in an expansion, frostmourne is more powerful because it allows the user to use any ability from any of the souls it has captured, frostmourne is a trap so noone can truely use it.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    the apocalyplse only tries to instill hatred in the user where frostmourne always wins, plus apocalyse is not really canon in wow it was just made along with many artifact weapons to fit a purpose in an expansion, frostmourne is more powerful because it allows the user to use any ability from any of the souls it has captured, frostmourne is a trap so noone can truely use it.
    apocalypse is a soul trap as well.

it's a runeblade, all runeblades suck souls.

yes, apocalypse IS canon, and it does everything that frostmourne does, only better and it does more things. corrupted the warrior that wielded it, and its draining was so powerful that it nearly let this scrub kill the most powerful mortal mage to ever live.