Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It means a world. The person who said it knew about Frostmourne's power. It's not said in the vacuum.
    There are many weapons more powerful than the blades of the fallen and even frostmourne, so saying its without equal means nothing in comparrison to how strong it is.

The weapon itself is nowhere near as strong as frostmourne, you enjoy talking complete nonsense to try and justify why frostmourne should be a transmog.

There is no lore or information saying they are stronger than frostmourne or even have all similar powers to frostmourne.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-06-20 at 11:02 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    These weapons honestly look higher quality than anything we've had in BFA. They look simple but fantastic!

OT: I'd never count not wielding Frostmourne ever. No one thought Ashbringer was coming back but it came back.
    Yeah, I do like the Maw stuff. A few builds ago, the icons for a 2h sword for the Maw was also datamined, so hope to see that model soon. I really dig the aesthetic. It's so sharp and elegant.

And yeah, I do still feel that Frost DKs would have had actual Frostmourne (reforged, but a 2H that looks basically the same as it did before) if we had 2H Frost in Legion instead of DW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It means a world. The person who said it knew about Frostmourne's power. It's not said in the vacuum.
    You're still arguing with him? Why waste your time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    And even if they were dismantled and FM reassembled those souls wouldn't be there, they would never be there. So FM would never have the power it did...so why reforge it?
    Because it is quite easy to find souls to feed it. Do you even know any of the story of the next expansion?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because it is quite easy to find souls to feed it. Do you even know any of the story of the next expansion?
    Then that makes you trying to be the next Lich King...sorry your PC isn't going to be a future raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    There are many weapons more powerful than the blades of the fallen and even frostmourne, so saying its without equal means nothing in comparrison to how strong it is.

The weapon itself is nowhere near as strong as frostmourne, you enjoy talking complete nonsense to try and justify why frostmourne should be a transmog.

There is no lore or information saying they are stronger than frostmourne or even have all similar powers to frostmourne.
    Person who said that didn't know about other weapons, but he knew about Frostmourne and few other ones. Context matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, I do like the Maw stuff. A few builds ago, the icons for a 2h sword for the Maw was also datamined, so hope to see that model soon. I really dig the aesthetic. It's so sharp and elegant.

And yeah, I do still feel that Frost DKs would have had actual Frostmourne (reforged, but a 2H that looks basically the same as it did before) if we had 2H Frost in Legion instead of DW.

- - - Updated - - -

You're still arguing with him? Why waste your time?
    Sport mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

Then that makes you trying to be the next Lich King...sorry your PC isn't going to be a future raid boss.
    No, LK was feeding Frostmourne indiscriminately. Player character can choose.

What do you suppose the PC Frost DK did during Legion?

15+ Year Old Account
    We feed things power all the time. Empowering a blade with dead souls doesn't make you the Lich King anymore then it did in Legion. Or in Battle for Azeroth when we made a bargain to deliver X souls to Bwonsamdi. But hey lets ignore convenient facts of lore just to further this dumb crusade against players having the model of a weapon.

You are also still ignoring the lore of the next expansion. We deal with Anima which is the essence of souls. Using your logic every single person in Shadowlands is trying to be the next Lich King and a future raid boss (including player characters). We gather anima (essence of souls) to power up our Soulbinding among other things. It is the central feature of Shadowlands. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Soulbinding https://wow.gamepedia.com/Anima
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-06-21 at 03:32 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Y’all can have Frostmourne when warriors get Shalamayne for arms and the split version for fury.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Y’all can have Frostmourne when warriors get Shalamayne for arms and the split version for fury.
    Why not Gorehowl instead?

Why not Gorehowl instead?
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=28773/gorehowl
    Ya mean the one that's been in the game already for 14 years now? I don't think we need to turn member berries in the game into new legendaries, if it already exists just let it be, the other suggestions haven't yet

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyjay View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=28773/gorehowl
    Ya mean the one that's been in the game already for 14 years now? I don't think we need to turn member berries in the game into new legendaries, if it already exists just let it be, the other suggestions haven't yet
    I mean the one they added in Warlords of Draenor and that they said was probably pretty likely to become a legendary weapon when they still planned to have Grom be the final boss of WoD.

Just chiming in, I still *REALLY* hope they make Frostmourne a Transmog-option for DK. I don't care how hard it is to unlock, it feels long overdue, especially after the travesty of the "Blades of the Fallen Prince".

Extra kudos if it has a similar effect of Arthas/The Lich King occasionally whispering to you. That would honestly be dope as fuck.

Well, at least if a Frostmourne transmog doesn't happen (I still hope it will), there's always this. Frostmourne's brother:

You literally can't wield Frostmourne.

And unlike Frostmourne, it's a halfway usable sword to boot, ignoring the overly wide blade. It's even got an edge looks like, which 95% of WoW's "swords" don't. Me likes it a lot.

Well, at least if a Frostmourne transmog doesn't happen (I still hope it will), there's always this. Frostmourne's brother:

I like it. It's not overly intricate, it has a basic form and function and maintains an elegant shape.

10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    And unlike Frostmourne, it's a halfway usable sword to boot, ignoring the overly wide blade. It's even got an edge looks like, which 95% of WoW's "swords" don't. Me likes it a lot.
    The Maw aesthetic really is pretty nice Feels almost Terminator-y with a bit of Icecrown flavor on top. Does that make any sense? It's very sleek, very sharp and savage. It looks elegant, yet also like it will cut or saw through you like butter.

The Maw aesthetic really is pretty nice Feels almost Terminator-y with a bit of Icecrown flavor on top. Does that make any sense? It's very sleek, very sharp and savage. It looks elegant, yet also like it will cut or saw through you like butter.
    The aesthetic is supposed to emulate bare blades with no frills or decorations, for a murderously efficient appearance one assumes. It's impractical (if cool looking as fuck) when all the armor is covered in sinister spikes that would murder the wearer if they tried to put their hands up, but works quite well with swords since if you ask me a functional, elegant looking blade is a good looking blade.

Like, I love Frostmourne as much as anyone, and it looks incredibly cool, pun intended. But it's also nigh on unusable as an actual sword with its serrated edge and stupidly massive double crossguard. At this least this one could conceivably be used even if the blade is too wide for no reason and the area around the crossguard has too many redundant spikes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkie View Post
    You literally can't wield Frostmourne.
    So? Transmogrify isn't about wielding the actual weapon. I can turn my basic sword into a legendary staff. I do that by selecting models from a an interface, or the in-game explanation from a Ethereal and their magic. That argument isn't good enough to stop it from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So? Transmogrify isn't about wielding the actual weapon. I can turn my basic sword into a legendary staff. I do that by selecting models from a an interface, or the in-game explanation from a Ethereal and their magic. That argument isn't good enough to stop it from happening.
    You still can't wield it, it's very simple