Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand why people think that Sylvannas is that much of a big deal in terms of her own power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas more powerful tha N'zoth, Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, lol you must be joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I'll never understand why people think that Sylvannas is that much of a big deal in terms of her own power.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/st...good-war#tab=4

Saurfang fought anyone in his way, but there were fewer and fewer elves left standing. He followed the sounds of a terrifying battle. Near the shore was a monstrous clash between two powerful creatures.

The warchief battles Stormrage alone.

If Sylvanas fell, it would be up to Saurfang to finish the job. He was not sure he could.

The fighting was still hundreds of feet away. Saurfang crept toward it, watching flashes of dark violet and emerald green ahead.

There was a tremendous explosion of darkness, and then a rising sound of collapsing trees. Saurfang ducked behind cover as an object flew through the air, bouncing off tree trunks before slamming to a halt in the dirt only thirty feet away.

The object raised its head—his head.

Saurfang saw antlers.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    N'zoth below Sylvanas and Jaina ? DAFUQ.

1 - Thanos with the 6 infinity stones, "fuck your legion and portals, Sargeras, two fingers are enough for me"
    nzoth is honestly really weak. he gets his powers from being able to drive powerful being mad and have them do his bidding. thats not really power to me

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-11 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    she never was until Blizzard pulled ass pulled powers out of her ass that was never even hinted until BfA. even in Legion, she barely helped to beat one infernal.

she was getting those powers since WotLK but we were too stupid to notice that xd

- - - Updated - - -

they said her OWN power.

that ass pulled power ain't hers.

1. Azeroth
    2. Void Lords and their Light equivalent
    3. Sargeras
    4. Other Titans
    5. Y’Shaarj
    6. Yogg-Saron
    7. C’Thun
    8. N’Zoth
    9. Deathwing
    10. Kil’jaeden/Archimonde

Jailer probably is somewhere between 3 and 6

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    1. Azeroth
    2. Void Lords and their Light equivalent
    3. Sargeras
    4. Other Titans
    5. Y’Shaarj
    6. Yogg-Saron
    7. C’Thun
    8. N’Zoth
    9. Deathwing
    10. Kil’jaeden/Archimonde

Jailer probably is somewhere between 3 and 6
    Jailer will probably be beaten by us tbh.

we cannot fight any Titan head on.

I'm not even taking tertiary or 2-dimensional characters into the equation like "The Pantheon" or nameless, faceless Void Lords, or my list would be boring and half it would just be Titans. The Old Gods represent their power level until we have an idea what the hell they are even capable of other than background posturing. We have no idea what the depth of The Jailer's power even is, so this would be my list right now.

1. Sargeras
    2. Y'shaarj
    3. Yogg-saron
    4. C'thun
    5. N'zoth
    6. Deathwing
    7. Archimonde
    8. Kil'jaeden
    9. Malygos
    10. Medivh

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanted to add, Sylvanas wouldn't even break my top 10, and I certainly wouldn't rank her above Medivh or Aegwynn, or even Azshara, at least not until they stop bullshitting with her character by withholding information. It's impossible to measure her current abilities in combat.

These tops are weirder every time

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Just wanted to add, Sylvanas wouldn't even break my top 10, and I certainly wouldn't rank her above Medivh or Aegwynn, or even Azshara, at least not until they stop bullshitting with her character by withholding information. It's impossible to measure her current abilities in combat.
    heretic!!!!

we knew she was gaining power since WotLK.

we simply couldn't find that information for 10 years somewhere... in the game... or a novel... or an interview... or a blue post... or... yeah xd

Oooh that Slyvannas and lich king placement didn't age well

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    heretic!!!!

we simply couldn't find that information for 10 years somewhere... in the game... or a novel... or an interview... or a blue post.... or... yeah xd
    Well, on Twitter it was said that Sylvanas had become stronger since the time of Cata, when the Blizzard was asked whether she could really raise not only humans and whether she was bluffing during the Siege of Orgrimmar about ressurect Blood Elves

heretic!!!!

we simply couldn't find that information for 10 years somewhere... in the game... or a novel... or an interview... or a blue post... or... yeah xd
    Bet you the new novel won't have any information, either. lol She's going to go through it just flaunting her rotten armored ass and occasionally emasculating a generic Horde or Alliance tertiary character while maybe stepping on a set of nuts or two, and we won't be wiser how powerful she really is, or the limits to her apparently ever-growing abilities.

Bet you the new novel won't have any information, either. lol She's going to go through it just flaunting her rotten armored ass and occasionally emasculating a generic Horde or Alliance tertiary character while maybe stepping on a set of nuts or two, and we won't be wiser how powerful she really is, or the limits to her apparently ever-growing abilities.
    if we are unlucky, we are gonna get detailed fight between Sylvanas and LK which will be even worse than it already is

Jailer will probably be beaten by us tbh.

we cannot fight any Titan head on.
    If Jailer actually stands at the very top of Death "food chain", it makes him void-lord-level entity. There is no telling how powerful he could be.

Still, someone managed to put him in those chains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

if we are unlucky, we are gonna get detailed fight between Sylvanas and LK which will be even worse than it already is
    You mean the unedited version where she opens Bolvar's butt plate and spanks him while he cries, but secretly enjoys it. Dausner has the rough draft saved in his flash drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    If Jailer actually stands at the very top of Death "food chain", it makes him void-lord-level entity. There is no telling how powerful he could be.

Still, someone managed to put him in those chains.
    well Loa of Death and Helya can take things from him or something. I doubt he is some awesome Super Saiyan. Arbiter probably stands above him.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the unedited version where she opens Bolvar's butt plate and spanks him while he cries, but secretly enjoys it. Dausner has the rough draft saved in his flash drive.
    that would be brutal

1. Azeroth
    2. Sylvanas
    3. Void Lords
    4. Sargeras
    5. PC
    6. Argus
    7. Old Gods
    8. Illidan
    9. The Lich King [Entity]
    10. Velen
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

lol no

Top 10 List (THE ACTUAL ONE):

1. The Void Lords.

2. Sargeras.

3. The Pantheon.

4. Argus the Unmaker.

5. KJ and Archimonde.

6. The Old Gods. (Yes, I placed them below KJ and Archimonde. We don't know how many Old Gods the Legion has slain, let alone how many KJ and Archimonde have slain alone...MAYBE! But, it was likely a ton. They also gain also amps due to their links with the Shadowlands. The Old Gods can't compete)

7. Deathwing.

8. The Titan Keepers and the Aspects (I do think the Keepers are just below Deathwing, for Deathwing's full might was stated to bring about the end of the World, as well as the collapse of the Emerald Dream, which consists of an infinite amount of layers).

9. The Elemental Lords.

And 10. The Demi Gods.

Yet to be placed: Elune, The Jailer, Azeroth (Actually fucking birthed), etc...

My reasoning for not putting them there: We know literally fuck all about them, let alone their power.

Won't put the LK on this list either, cause many people will say that he isn't that powerful, especially when compared to the Wild Gods, etc. I certain disagree, and actually would put him right around Old God level at FP, but I won't argue Outerversal WC here...

Not just yet, at least. So, because I want to make it fair for people rn, I'll leave the LK out of here and leave him as a small honorable mention. Same goes with Lei'Shen, the August Celestials, etc.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2020-02-11 at 03:13 AM.