Mephisto Revealed, Hanamura Returning, Eastern Clash, Weekly Rotation & Sales

Mephisto Spotlight
    The Lord of Hatred, brother of Diablo, Lord of Terror, is coming to the Nexus at last! He will see play as a ranged assassin with a heavy focus on area-of-effect damage.

Hanamura Returning
    After having been gone for about a year or so, Hanamura is finally in a state where it can be re-released upon the world! The year has been spent on overhauling the main map objective, the merc camps, and even the cores can be directly attacked now.

Eastern Clash Korea 2018 Winners
    Although the result was expected by many, it was no less impressive to watch. Going absolutely undefeated through the tournament, Gen.G made it look easy and took the Eastern Clash trophy! If you want to watch or re-watch Gen.G carve a path through all competition, the official Heroes Esports YouTube channel is covering you with VODs from the whole event.

Once again, congratulations to Gen.G on an impressive win. We cannot wait to see they will fare in the next big upcoming tournament; the Global Championship at BlizzCon in October and November!

Weekly Hero Rotation
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: August 21, 2018
    • Li Li
    • ETC
    • Zagara
    • Butcher
    • Kael'thas
    • Artanis
    • Leoric
    • Tassadar
    • Lúcio
    • Sylvanas
    • Zarya (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
    • Junkrat (Slot unlocked at Player Level 10)
    • Chromie (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15)
    • Zeratul (Slot unlocked at Player Level 20)

Weekly Heroic Sales
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Every Tuesday, we place a number of Heroes on sale, and swap a fresh set of cosmetics into the featured item rotation. Check out this week’s items and then head in-game to pick up anything that catches your eye.

*Heroic Deals: August 21 – August 28, 2018 *
    Our next set of Heroic Deals will begin on Tuesday, August 21! Check out the list of upcoming featured items and Hero discounts below.

Upcoming Hero Sales
    • Tychus— Sale Price: 250 gems
    • Falstad — Sale Price: 312 Gems

The following skins and mounts will be added to the featured item rotation and will become purchasable with gems until this round of Heroic Deals comes to an end:

Upcoming Featured Skins
    • Dominion Infested Tychus
    • Salty Buccaneer Falstad
    • Biohazard Mad Axe Garrosh
    • Fel Demonic Tyrael
    • Felhammer Thrall
    • Night Spectre Illidan
    • Vengeful Oni Genji

Upcoming Featured Mounts
    • Supercharged STORM Strider

Whelp, that leak confirmed Mephisto.

Interesting. Baal and some of the lesser evils might be on the drawing board as well then.

I like it, but i wish Mephisto´s arm were larger and bigger and his head a lil smaller. But its cool, you have to stay and fight for more cd reduction!

OMG Finally, they need more Monster characters.

Hanamura looks pretty nice now. Let's hope it's actually fun to play aswell.

Mephisto looks crazy aswell. I love seeing these high quality models of older characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mephisto has grown a lot of flesh since I saw him in Diablo 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Mephisto has grown a lot of flesh since I saw him in Diablo 2
    Agree, he got a lot more color too. Not as spooky as the one in the game. Someone mentioned the Mephisto we fought against was only half transformed, basically half human corpse. The image of him I had in my mind was the one from the video https://youtu.be/UtnP7XRVQeo?t=43
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2018-08-21 at 02:44 AM.