1. #1
    Deleted

    Geti'ikku legendary 410ilv LQE

    Apparently it would be possible to loot a weapon 410ilv lqe do you have information? she drops herself on the last boss of the kings' rest

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    4,453
    Isn't this just a meme? Why would a Mythic +0 weapon have a chance to roll Legendary?

  3. #3
    Deleted
    Yeah it's fake. Can be done with some code from Wowhead.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    Yeah it's fake. Can be done with some code from Wowhead.
    That would be an explanation



    Rumor has it it was seen on the ah though

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    That would be an explanation
    Rumor has it it was seen on the ah though
    I dunno how it can even be seen on the AH when its BoP, so the rumor is a bad rumor.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    I dunno how it can even be seen on the AH when its BoP, so the rumor is a bad rumor.
    Tooltip says on equip

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Risq View Post
    Apparently it would be possible to loot a weapon 410ilv lqe do you have information? she drops herself on the last boss of the kings' rest
    This is a fake item link... this trick is as old as the game itself.

    (and yes it was also linked on my server)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    That would be an explanation



    Rumor has it it was seen on the ah though
    Your guild mate is just lying
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2018-08-21 at 01:00 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    That would be an explanation



    Rumor has it it was seen on the ah though
    410 ilvl, and only a 32% upgrade? Something seems fishy....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NotInTheFace0 View Post
    410 ilvl, and only a 32% upgrade? Something seems fishy....
    This is pretty much the only part of this "item link" that is real though. PAWN has probably rated it "only" as a 32% upgrade because the item doesnt have any secondary stats.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    This is pretty much the only part of this "item link" that is real though. PAWN has probably rated it "only" as a 32% upgrade because the item doesnt have any secondary stats.
    Yeah, faulty logic and bad math on my part. Ignore me pls, ty

  11. #11
    High Overlord Starry Sidekick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Somewhere Only We Know
    Posts
    183
    While this is obviously fake, it really makes me want blizzard to do some kinda secret cool crap like a hidden legendary that can't be datamined like this. At first I legitimately thought this was the case and got really excited.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    Tooltip says on equip
    look at the tooltip in the dungeon journal, not at the fake item. You need to go where the item actually drops from. The REAL item drop from King's Rest is BIND ON PICKUP. That TELLS you that the "legendary" is fucking fake. Please don't propagate bad rumors because of lack of investigation of an obvious fake item.
    Last edited by Multitorix Davlen; 2018-08-22 at 08:00 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  13. #13
    Old God Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    10,456
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrySidekick View Post
    While this is obviously fake, it really makes me want blizzard to do some kinda secret cool crap like a hidden legendary that can't be datamined like this. At first I legitimately thought this was the case and got really excited.
    Pretty much impossible. Between WoWhead and MMO, someone would find it or strings related to it.

    I suppose Blizz could like, issue a cease and desist to sites like this, but that would only hurt their standing with the communities around their games.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

  14. #14
    I'm astounded by how many morons don't realize you can fake item links in this game with simple scripts.

    Guess they missed the part in WoD where people were passing around links for Frostmourne.

  15. #15
    Elemental Lord GreenJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    8,022
    @Kazuchika I know right? I was in a discord and someone refused to believe me when I told them it was fake. "You can't fake that.. look.. it was in trade chat". So fucking annoying.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    @Kazuchika I know right? I was in a discord and someone refused to believe me when I told them it was fake. "You can't fake that.. look.. it was in trade chat". So fucking annoying.
    That's okay I saw some idiot arguing with someone on twitter that the world boss yesterday did indeed spawn before they took it down and some guy got a titanforged trinket because "HE LINKED IT IN GUILD IT HAS TO BE REAL STUPID IDIOT THIS ISNT FAIR BLIZZ LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT OF MY SCREEN I TOOK ON MY PHONE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WINDOWS HAS A BUILT IN CLIPPING TOOL"

    Oh something isn't fair alright.

  17. #17
    That’s the sword from King’s Rest.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  18. #18
    Seems like really high tf rolls affect rarity?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That’s the sword from King’s Rest.
    Boy nothing gets past you does it

    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Seems like really high tf rolls affect rarity?
    You on the other hand..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •