Page 1 of 2
LastLast

August 20 Hotfixes, Spirit of Eche'ro Mount, Anduin and Sylvanas Voice Actors

Mephisto Coming To Heroes of the Storm

The Hearthstone Global Games Week 4

Mephisto Revealed, Hanamura Returning, Eastern Clash, Weekly Rotation & Sales

New Overwatch Animated Short at gamescom

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - August 20, 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Azerite Powers
    • Fixed an issue where Dagger in the Back failed to stack properly when applied by multiple users.

Character Services
    • Players who faction transfer should now get a more informative message on how to continue the War Campaign on their new faction.

Classes
    • Warlock
      • Demonology
        • The Summon Vilefiend and Nether Portal talents will no longer sometimes fail to work when cast on steep terrain.

Creatures and NPCs
    • Fixed a bug that caused some enemies in the Drustvar Crimson Forest to be untargetable by players.
    • Rikati at The Four Stingers will now sell his wares, including his famous Snake on a Stick, to members of the Alliance.

Dungeons
    • Unlocking Siege of Boralus as a Horde player now unlocks the dungeon for all Horde characters on that account.
    • Unlocking Kings' Rest as an Alliance player now unlocks the dungeon for all Alliance characters on that account.
    • Freehold
      • Irontide Enforcer's Shattering Toss will no longer wipe threat from the tank.
    • Shrine of the Storm
      • Vol’zith the Whisperer
        • Fixed a bug that caused players to sometimes become stuck with Grasp of the Sunken City.

Items

Player versus Player
    • Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
    • Nassar has travelled to Hook Point and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.

Quests
    • Fixed multiple bugs that made it very difficult to bomb targets successfully on “Swab This!”.
    • Fixed a bug causing Third Telemancer Syranel to evade player attacks on “Grand Theft Telemancy”.
    • Players should now reliably get credit for taking the ferry for "The Ashvane Trading Company”.
    • Horde players should now properly be able to see the Stolen Supplies for "Plunder and Provisions."

World
    • Legion Assaults have returned to the Broken Isles.

Spirit of Eche'ro Archaeology Mount Available Again
    As pointed out in this Reddit thread, The Spirit of Eche'ro mount is once again available from Legion archeology for the next week. Head to Broken Isles Dalaran to receive the quest Laying to Rest to work towards the mount reward.

Anduin and Sylvanas Voice Actor Videos
    Want to know why Anduin and Sylvanas's voice actors sound familiar or just keen on hearing what else they have lent their talents to? Well now you can find out!

Last edited by chaud; 2018-08-21 at 07:12 AM.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
    Nassar has travelled to Hook Point and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.

What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by notsouki View Post
    Sergeant Wilson has travelled to The Mugambala and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Horde that wish to fight for the Alliance.
    Nassar has travelled to Hook Point and will offer Mercenary Contracts to members of the Alliance that wish to fight for the Horde.

What is this?
    in Dalaran over broken shore, you could get contracts to que for alliance in BGS, if you were horde, and vice versa, if your alliance you could que for Horde bgs,

this was a merc buff so you could effectively scale BG ques.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

What is this?
    I read it as an iteration of the PvP mercenary mode that I believe has been around for a while now...

...And is the first hole to shoot into any argument saying faction agnostic PVE is some impossible abomination that will never happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw Demonology hotfixes, was sad it didn't include smt smt % buff smt.

Thank god the Irontide Enforcers have been fixed in Freehold, became so annoying for tanks losing their threat and not picking it back up quick enough. Had a difficult mythic run last night and I have to say it’s a very welcome change.

Spirit is only up for another week not two weeks.

Deleted
    Why are Assaults back? Didn't we deal with Legin? smh.... I bet it's the it's the UD warlock and NE DH's doing... forgot their name, they are summoning demons in Zandalar as well...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    Why are Assaults back? Didn't we deal with Legin? smh.... I bet it's the it's the UD warlock and NE DH's doing... forgot their name, they are summoning demons in Zandalar as well...
    why shouldn't they be back? they are in Legion which has nothing to do with BfA .. they just got disabled duo to people speed lvled day1 there instead of new continents... its like saying *if i go into Argus Raid Argus is still there so the Legion is still well and alive* ...

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    why shouldn't they be back? they are in Legion which has nothing to do with BfA .. they just got disabled duo to people speed lvled day1 there instead of new continents... its like saying *if i go into Argus Raid Argus is still there so the Legion is still well and alive* ...
    People leveled in hours without invasions which were disabled before BFA went live. They were disabled to lesson server load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The spirit mount was available last week, I found out last week from twitter about it, got it last friday, and by the time i'd finished all the archaeologist runs around high mountain, I had levelled to 111 and also my achaeology had gome from 1 to quite high aswell....

What is this?
    Still no fix for the treasures of vol'dun for alliance players

Deleted
    they apply a hotfix without fixing the fucking emissary dagger dps bug? so fucking tilted right now.

what's that? billions of gold spent by players on the fathoms trinket?

nerf it.

And still no acknowledgement or hotfix for Feral druids and their abysmal damage and survivability. I and others have been giving feedback from way back in Alpha friends and family up to today on how terrible a state it's in. Utter silence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love Sylvanas' fangs.

My question is.. who is doing Anduin's voice in the Stormwind scenario that Horde does in the beginning of BFA. Because it does not sound like the normal VA at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    Who cares, it's a nice chunk of xp everyday leveling through broken isle

so theyre refunding those of us who spent like 400k on fathoms right?

fucking blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    so theyre refunding those of us who spent like 400k on fathoms right?

fucking blizzard.
    Lol what? The fathoms deck was actually quite strong. Especially for Melee specs. It needed a nerf.

By your own logic should you get a refund on every BoE you spend gold on just because it got a little nerf?

Literally complaining for the sake of it rather than anything else. The deck was extremely strong. The other decks were considerably weak. Simple balancing to put them all in line.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-21 at 01:50 PM.