The Pride of Kul Tirus Achievement

Hi. I am stuck on "The Pride of Kul Tirus Achievement. I have completed Drust Do It, Stormsong and Dance, and A Sound Plan achievements, but did NOT get the "What You May Regret" Quest. I read in some forums that people were having issues, and cannot find a way to resolve this yet. I am Alliance on the Eitrigg server.

I would appreciate any tips! Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to do the 3 zones on one character. It doesn't count if you faction transfer even if you have the right achievements. The quest should be able to be picked up from Cyrus once you have all of that. The individual parts need to be completed on the character you want to do Pride of Kul Tiras on.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Uvail View Post
    Hi. I am stuck on "The Pride of Kul Tirus Achievement. I have completed Drust Do It, Stormsong and Dance, and A Sound Plan achievements, but did NOT get the "What You May Regret" Quest. I read in some forums that people were having issues, and cannot find a way to resolve this yet. I am Alliance on the Eitrigg server.

I would appreciate any tips! Thank you!
    • 1.Are you doing it all in one character?
    • 2.Maybe try Dreadwake side quests, some people said this worked for them.
      Also a comment from someone on a video:
      Oh I fixed that awhile back. What I had to go was go back to Stormsong Valley and finish up the quests there. Then the Stormsong Achievement came up again (even though it said I achieved it already) and Kul Tourist was complete. It's a tiny bit of a bug.
      Most people said that they had to do a bit of back tracking. Might be your case.
    • 3.At some point you might need to check all your quest logs, you'll need to do some dungeons: Waycrest Manor, Tol Dagor and Siege of Boralus (Mythic) - If you don't do this, you can't go further. Checked your quests log yet?
    • 4. Watch some videos to see where it might have gone wrong.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHrGHFllzW8

If this persists, submit a ticket, saying you think you have some bug and if they can help.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-05-11 at 01:08 AM.

Hi! Thank you! I will double check, maybe one of the achievements was done on another toon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! (I posted a thank you, so in case the first thank you! pops up or doesnt ...)
    Thank you for your wonderful list! I am going to use your suggestions right now!