Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    The good: Dread Chain seems to always have yetis up now, which means that the near unobtainable mount will now atleast always have a chance to be in the loot table.

The bad: The new island clearly hasent been tested proper. The pirate ship invasion by cannon is located in the fatigue zone.....Small indie company.

I also have not seen any doubloons on the ground yet, can anyone confirm that these are still in game?

While islands feel much better, there are still some unbalances: I.E Ice troll doing crazy damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    The good: Dread Chain seems to always have yetis up now, which means that the near unobtainable mount will now atleast always have a chance to be in the loot table.

The bad: The new island clearly hasent been tested proper. The pirate ship invasion by cannon is located in the fatigue zone.....Small indie company.

I also have not seen any doubloons on the ground yet, can anyone confirm that these are still in game?

While islands feel much better, there are still some unbalances: I.E Ice troll doing crazy damage.
    Troll shadowbolts always did ridiculous damage. I do think (on normal) that the mobs have been buffed as they were harder than before the patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think it was possible but you know Blizzard. I've done the weekly on two characters now and got no where near the amount of stuff I got before the patch. 2 dub bags a quest and one plundered item.

They have definitely reduced drop rates.

I also got the same mission for both my characters and I've seen someone say all their characters got the same mission. Not sure I want to be bothered if I'm only getting a 20 residuum mission for running all those islands.
    Last edited by Jodmos; Today at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Troll shadowbolts always did ridiculous damage. I do think (on normal) that the mobs have been buffed as they were harder than before the patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think it was possible but you know Blizzard. I've done the weekly on two characters now and got no where near the amount of stuff I got before the patch. 2 dub bags a quest and one plundered item.

They have definitely reduced drop rates.

I also got the same mission for both my characters and I've seen someone say all their characters got the same mission. Not sure I want to be bothered if I'm only getting a 20 residuum mission for running all those islands.
    I think they have increased the drops actually. I've seen a lot of people with Squawks and the mogu doggy since yesterday and I've received loot in 3/3 mythic islands I run, I didn't get anything on the last hc though.

Also, you can receive missions that award mounts. Proof: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/809285.jpg