Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    What? Damn it. I was hoping Islands would be exempt from the dumbass mid-expansion scaling crap.

Guess I'll have to wait until next expansion to farm mythic islands.
    it'll scale to next xpac. You honestly think those prizes are easy to farm when your higher level? I'm pretty sure blizzard will make sure u suffer grindness agan. I know that feeling, I know. But let's be honest, this is bullshit. I expect it TO BE REALLY THAT EASY But no blizzard's scale ness haappened.. Lelele

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    it'll scale to next xpac. You honestly think those prizes are easy to farm when your higher level? I'm pretty sure blizzard will make sure u suffer grindness agan. I know that feeling, I know. But let's be honest, this is bullshit. I expect it TO BE REALLY THAT EASY But no blizzard's scale ness haappened.. Lelele
    They generally don't care after an expansion is over. Garrison invasions can be soloed at platinum levels almost exclusively from your Garrison NPCs doing all the work, we can queue for MoP scenarios and smash them up easy enough. I can't see them making Islands scale to 130 unless they want them to really be expansion-agnostic content, which a) I freaking hope not and b) without Azerite as a reward even less people will run them.

I fully expect to be able to queue for them solo at least for Heroic and Normal, but I'd hope for Mythic, too. I'd love to be able to pick the island like we can pick the LFR wing of older expansions, but that seems much less likely.