Warrior fansite/blog

Hello mmo,

Was wondering if there's any fansite/Blog with in depth discussions and explanations for fury/arms warriors, such as howtopriest.com .

I've been maining SP for 3 expansions now and just switched to warrior for this one and i'm loving the melee gameplay and everything of both fury and arms, even prot but i'm not really sure how to min/max stuff.

Icy veins has a good guide, but i'm looking for more info and sims and such.

i know i'm gonna get the response : "SIM YOSELF" but i'm going to do that, just want to see what the top warriors discuss.

if u could send me towards that direction i would be thankful.

Also to not offend anyone i'm sure there's lots of top warriors on the mmo warrior forum, but i'm juts looking for more in depth number analysis.

Ty

I can't post links because I don't have the post count required but there is a discord server for warriors called Skyhold. If you put /k9FnTC after the discord website URL, you should be linked to there.

There are a bunch of pinned posts with info and a lot of discussions in the channels.
    Just make sure you read all pinned posts before asking a question, if it's a question that can be answered by reading the pinned posts, they'll let you know that with some emojis. :P