Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Goblins fit into the Horde, although Blizzard has kinda upped the greed in them when it comes to WoW and that could use some toning down. Keeping them as tech-savvy Horde loyalists is the way I always envisioned them.

Gnomes on the other hand have been a WoW asspull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes are amazing. Always been one of my favorite races to play for some reason.

Deleted
    Why do people play Humans, Night Elves and Blood Elves? There are mains by the millions of this races. You cant be cool when literally all your raid plays the same model like yours. Blizzard has let it go for too long and now all the players are a copy paste and there is something wrong with all this players.

Or maybe opinions are opinions.

Well for Gnomes alone how about the fact that they are one of the two Alliance races that are at all interesting or unique? Why would someone look at a game like this and roll a Human is a much better question. The answer remains the same though: personal preference

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best tanks I ever played with was a gnome. Entirely badass and badass looking (when you could see her near a boss).
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Given that we still have a community of the ridiculously overhyped Tinker concept, I am not surprised that so many people actually love the idea of maining those races.

Worst thing is when these kinds of people get so vocal that we get those idiotic concepts instead of more interesting ones.

Remember when those people asked for freaking Brewmaster and Demon Hunter got pushed back 4 years? Now they want the same thing with Tinker and push back Dark Ranger.

Also they are rather hypocritical because when it comes to those stupid classes, they say " oh please give us a silly class instead of an edgy one!". But when it comes to the story in general, they say "don't take the war out of Warcraft!".

Before you bash me as to why I am so pissed at those minorities, I have a solid reason. It is simply because that flawed mindset gets vocal enough and the result is filler expansions and silly whimsical classes like MoP and Monk.

Therefore, I don't care to judge anyone's opinion as long as it does not result in major disappointments for many people including myself.

Goblins have really good racials. No clue for Pandaran or Gnomes tho.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my gnome. I don't know what isn't cool about an explosion-loving genius with a penchant for mechanised combat and wacky hair colours?

Is it because she's one foot tall? That makes it better.

I'll be damned if I main a non-gnome race.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Deleted
    When do we get paladin n shaman gnomz?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    In a game that's historically built around creating a legendary badass hero, why do people play Gnomes, Pandaren, or Goblins? Even if they're in a relative minority population-wise to the cool races, you still see tons of players roaming around on these races.

With the latest expansion promoting faction wars again, Blizzard is clearly trying to sell coolness through the lead races being everything but these ones. So why?
    That's just your shallow opinion. While I have never cared... at all... for any of those races. Who cares? Why would anyone play a tauren or troll? Or Orc? Or dwarf? Because they may like that race...

pandaren, gnomes and goblins are the only races in this game with any chill. and dont come talking to me about the tauren being peaceful because they're actually just insipidly spineless yes-men to the horde because thrall once completed a level 20 barrens quest to save cairne from centaur. at least the goblins know who they are and are doing what they're best at.

Because Gnomes are cool.

Their lore, despite being dead in effect since WC3, is interesting and they stand out.

Besides, I can get away with a name like Quarktorque and a mog which would look ridiculous on any other race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes and Goblins make cool shit and Pandarens are top notch healers of the body and minds, they can cook and offer good ass advice...they will give you them hands if you step out of line around them.

15+ Year Old Account
    my goblin mage is pretty badass...hits like a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    In a game that's historically built around creating a legendary badass hero, why do people play Gnomes, Pandaren, or Goblins? Even if they're in a relative minority population-wise to the cool races, you still see tons of players roaming around on these races.

With the latest expansion promoting faction wars again, Blizzard is clearly trying to sell coolness through the lead races being everything but these ones. So why?
    1) Why tf do you care what races other people play?
    2) Furthermore, why wouldn't they? Maybe Gnomes, Goblins and Pandaren are cool to other players. We're not all the same.
    3) See #1 again. Wtf's wrong with you?

Have a good day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Gnomes and Goblins make cool shit and Pandarens are top notch healers of the body and minds, they can cook and offer good ass advice...they will give you them hands if you step out of line around them.
    Someone give this person a beer! Spot on!

15+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren females have wicked sick weapon poses and animations

I changed my warrior to a female panda a couple expacs ago and loved it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    I have always mained a gnome, and always will. Personal perference. I love their laugh, and their run. The mounts are cool, and the racials are awesome.
    BEST laugh in the game. Best movement in the game. And I know people have said in the past that cloth armor looks weird on them; but i gotta say, all armor looks best on gnomes as far as cloth goes.

Gnomes, love them so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren for monks thats all they should be able to be
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Goblins are fine, pandaren are cool when they are monks, it matches pretty well.
    Gnomes on the other hand are just ridiculous

Is that racist energy stored from not being able to be racist in real life? Because it doesn't make sense at all, there's zero connection between Blizzard promoting "Cool" races and people playing races you don't consider "cool".