Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Scarcity creates value. And with literally 1% people maining goblins (less than Nightborne) at 120, they must be the most valuable race of all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    In a game that's historically built around creating a legendary badass hero, why do people play Gnomes, Pandaren, or Goblins? Even if they're in a relative minority population-wise to the cool races, you still see tons of players roaming around on these races.

With the latest expansion promoting faction wars again, Blizzard is clearly trying to sell coolness through the lead races being everything but these ones. So why?
    as a wc3 player I see Pandaren Brewmaster as very legendary badass tbh.

In a game that's historically built around creating a legendary badass hero, why?
    Because this game is not historically built around creatng badass heroes.

I know you’re probably shitposting, but this game WAS suposed to be an MMORPG, about creating any character - ANY character - not just a Hero, let alone a “badass” hero. but the COD jockeys who also play this game keep forgetting that...
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

In a game that's historically built around creating a legendary badass hero, why do people play Gnomes, Pandaren, or Goblins? Even if they're in a relative minority population-wise to the cool races, you still see tons of players roaming around on these races.

With the latest expansion promoting faction wars again, Blizzard is clearly trying to sell coolness through the lead races being everything but these ones. So why?
    well i did main pandaren during legion as i wanted to play shaman and i'm mostly into human/elves therefore there was no race for me, my ex gf lovingly created an adorable yet somehow badass panda and i said 'fuck it, i'll roll with it'

it's also not hard to see why pandaren would appeal to female players

for goblins and gnomes i guess it's for the 'troll' element, having your badass orc death knight beaten by some big nosed smiling weirdo who weight's roughly 1/6th of an orc is ridiculous, gnomes though are kinda cute, they look like smurfs... goblins are just assholes though, thats's even harder to guess

Pandas need to be removed from warcraft history. Worst thing they have even come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    Because Goblins are the best race.
    I don't think I would be even playing the game if I couldn't be a goblin

Male goblins have the funniest flirts in the whole game, bar none, that alone makes them fun to play. And the lore.

Just because you lack the basic skill to turn Goblins, Gnomes and Pandaren into badass heroes, it doesn't mean that other aren't capable of such.

Playing as a Chen Stormstout-like hero is the fantasy of many Warcraft 3 players. We know that you started WoW recently but at least be considerate of older players, ok?

Mostly because I like the aesthetics.

Cause Furrys exist and Pandaren females very much fit a Furry's interest in picking a race(on the Horde side at least).

Plus their food buff racial passive is pretty nice.

Childish way of thinking honestly.. it's a fantasy game and every race can be cool.

Well, just as in real life, not everyone is cool and it would be boring if it's anything different.
    "The Dark Lady chooses her champions well."