Puzzle Lab Experience

Only tried one guy of one wing so far but this seems like a really good feature. Only downfall I can see is that people can just google the answers so don't spoil it for yourselves and cheat!

Deleted
    That's completely on them though. If they wanna spoil it for themselves it's their problem in the end. The reward is just a card back so nothing is really gained by completing it soon.

It's fun to do on your own, and I believe it actually sharpens your own skills and critical thinking of the situation you are in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    That's completely on them though. If they wanna spoil it for themselves it's their problem in the end. The reward is just a card back so nothing is really gained by completing it soon.

It's fun to do on your own, and I believe it actually sharpens your own skills and critical thinking of the situation you are in.
    Ehhhhh doesn't have a HUGE application in the real game, as often you are running with mixed class cards with as much time as possible against boards that would never exist to satisfy criteria you wouldn't want to do. They're amazing puzzles, but I don't feel they have sharpened my game.

I loved the hell out of them. I ended up googling one (the final Board Clear) because I spent way too long staring at it, that shit was just totally beyond me, but otherwise they were a great challenge

Except the final Survival ones. They seemed far more straightforward than the other finals.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I just completed it. The most difficult part by far was the Board Clear segment of the Secret Lab. It took me hours to figure out the last few clears there.
    All in all, loved the experience. Yes, there's no replayability, but it was worth it.

Art by draken4o

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Only did the first tier for each so far, they're nifty if pretty easy. I'll try the second tier today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    I just completed it. The most difficult part by far was the Board Clear segment of the Secret Lab. It took me hours to figure out the last few clears there.
    All in all, loved the experience. Yes, there's no replayability, but it was worth it.
    There's a little replayability for me. Several of these puzzles I solved by blind luck, by chucking out cards without paying too much attention while getting a feel for the puzzle and solving it mostly by accident. So I'm going through them once more to make sure I can replicate it.

There's also multiple solves for some puzzles. Without spoiling too much, theres a board clear one involving treants which can be solved with or without the Mulchmuncher, in two different methods.

I enjoyed them a lot. I only looked up one puzzle solution and only because I thought it was mathematically impossible. I discovered a new interaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I enjoyed them a lot. I only looked up one puzzle solution and only because I thought it was mathematically impossible. I discovered a new interaction.
    Hydra and Wild Pyro's?

Working on the final board clear atm >.>
    All the board clears were a joke but this one has me staring at it.

Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Only tried one guy of one wing so far but this seems like a really good feature. Only downfall I can see is that people can just google the answers so don't spoil it for yourselves and cheat!
    People who do, cheat themselves out of a fun play experience. I think it's a good learning tool for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Hydra and Wild Pyro's?
    Yes /10chars