Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    You're claiming that to have better single target than Affliction, Demo would need a buff of 10% to beat them, that's factually untrue. What favors Affliction is its ability to adapt to most situation and its mobility, two things Demo lacks and that is why it stays behind while having a throughput equal to Affliction.
    You're contradicting yourself HARD. How is it factually untrue if the logs show exactly that? I already stated that in _theory_ they are equal. I can just sim both of them in patchwerk with timers from 2 to 3minutes (and in fact I did).

You then come in and say: "What favors Affliction is its ability to adapt to most situation and its mobility, two things Demo lacks and that is why it stays behind while having a throughput equal to Affliction"

So with that said, look at logs and do the math, it's all there.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    You're contradicting yourself HARD. How is it factually untrue if the logs show exactly that? I already stated that in _theory_ they are equal. I can just sim both of them in patchwerk with timers from 2 to 3minutes (and in fact I did).

You then come in and say: "What favors Affliction is its ability to adapt to most situation and its mobility, two things Demo lacks and that is why it stays behind while having a throughput equal to Affliction"

So with that said, look at logs and do the math, it's all there.
    That's your current statement:

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Let's be real, for demon to have better ST than afflic in fights that lasts 2 to 3min, they would need to buff it another round from 10++ % when it already shits on aff in AoE and I'm really enjoying demon for M+.
    You claim that for Demo to be equal to Affliction in ST, they'd need a 10% buff. I then said that this is untrue because they are already at the same level as Affliction right now, which is factually true.

I don't even understand why you're even bringing logs into this, everyone knows Demo is under Affliction on logs and it is for the reason I stated. I don't know how clearer I can make that statement. I think what you mean is that for Demo to compete with Affliction, they'd need a 10% buff which makes more sense than your previous claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    That's your current statement:

You claim that for Demo to be equal to Affliction in ST, they'd need a 10% buff. I then said that this is untrue because they are already at the same level as Affliction right now, which is factually true.

I don't even understand why you're even bringing logs into this, everyone knows Demo is under Affliction on logs and it is for the reason I stated. I don't know how clearer I can make that statement. I think what you mean is that for Demo to compete with Affliction, they'd need a 10% buff which makes more sense than your previous claim.
    Don't be a moron and try to understand not only what each word means individually, but how they shape the sentence together.

There are NO "ST" fight in World of Warcraft. Not in the meaning you're trying to say.
    Every boss encounter, be it multitarget, aoe, or a single target, where mechanics take place. These mechanics will fk demo up really bad, that's why it needs to do at least 10% more damage to be equal with Affli on ST fights.

ST fights =/= training dummy fights. I hope you'll understand now.

no its F A C T U A L L Y true u cant argue against that bro