Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The whingers not accepting Ion's answers need to read the definition of:

holistic approach A holistic approach means taking care of something totally in all aspects. ... Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person body, mind, spirit, and emotions in the quest for optimal health and wellness.

So tired of Ion’s lies and BS.

The trade off of auto accept would have to be making world quests objectives larger to offset the ease of the automated process, and that isn't fun either.
    "We've gotta maintain optimal tedium!"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    now he is just as dead as a mannequin
    The price of selling your soul to a company you thought you liked just to make some dosh.

Quote Originally Posted by dblanch369 View Post
    So tired of Ion’s lies and BS.
    /sagenod

Are subs so damn low that they need to cut progression to keep people addicted? gcd changes? wqgf changes? ilvl scaling in open world? All this is done to keep players, playing longer, paying more $$. Ion's word salad is top notch but we can see right through his bs. Hes slowing the game due to players gearing to fast and burning out too quickly and cancelling subs. These changes are to keep these same quitters, from well, quitting. Keep them grinding to keep them from being bored and they wont get off the gear treadmill!!! Fuck Ion and fuck activision. ruining the best game ever made with bfa cash grabs

7+ Year Old Account
    -There are some tweaks coming in the next few days to the PTR to make deposits for certain trade skill items larger for single stack listings.

the only thing that matters

So they introduce scaling to counteract item level jumps but you can't feel the progression of item level jumps because of scaling?

The easier solution is to stop huge ilevel jumps and remove scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

holistic approach A holistic approach means taking care of something totally in all aspects. ... Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person body, mind, spirit, and emotions in the quest for optimal health and wellness.
    Just like with medicine, it's a farce here.

I'm glad I didn't buy BFA. This expansion seems like an absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

Ive yet to see you ever come up with anything reasonable. Just word salad, pseudo intellectual drivel. These changes are wrong and only made to increase player time before burning out. Youll back anything people in power(you like) say/do don't you? you're a sheep of the highest order. Uet you think you're some sort of "woke" dude.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "makes sense...."

haha lore CANNOT be fu**ed
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by kbtdadap View Post
    Ive yet to see you ever come up with anything reasonable.
    You are new to my posts then, you can look forward to rational and logical posts if you follow me in future.

Good news for you

AI Won't take jobs away from people, people who embrace AI will take jobs away from people.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I'm glad I didn't buy BFA. This expansion seems like an absolute joke.
    Yeah I was hoping to be proved wrong but beta said it all really.

No one should be surprised with BFA if they've been playing WoW a long time and know the drill
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

There are some tweaks coming in the next few days to the PTR to make deposits for certain trade skill items larger for single stack listings. <=== What..? Unless it's literally ruining your profit I don't see how that's going to change much.

- The team felt that the auto accept and group finder add ons was turning into a button to auto complete world quests.
    - They want us to actually socialize and group with players to work together instead of just pushing a button and using each other.
    Hahahaha, what they want and what we do doesn't match. It still is pretty much, get to WQ spot, look for a group, kill mob, disband. No one talks at all.

The reason item level increases rapidly right after reaching max level is to make sure upgrades feel relevant and noticeable.
    Yeah, you know why you are going through 100 ilvls in a week? To feel that upgrades are noticeable. You did notice them, right?

I can't get over all the QQ over the change to auto-accept and group finder addons. You know it's only for the quests designed to be solo-able right?

And how are people failing to understand how scaling works in BfA when its plainly stated to work the same as it did in Legion?

Salters gonna salt I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWayneRuddick View Post
    Yeah I was hoping to be proved wrong but beta said it all really.

No one should be surprised with BFA if they've been playing WoW a long time and know the drill
    True, not surprised, and really enjoying it! BfA isn't without its warts, but I'm having a blast.

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of complaining cry babies. I swear, I have a fucking amazing time playing this game until I read forum posts. Some of you have to be the most cry baby unappreciative spoiled little nostalgic brats I've ever seen in my life. I'll be better off not reading this garbage from now on. Can't wait for you fucks to have your vanilla servers and realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I've been playing this game since vanilla, and while I don't agree with everything I've seen come out of the expansions, I have had an amazing time playing this game all these years (sans WoD). People posting negative post after negative post do nothing for this community besides bring it down.
    Last edited by Freshie Fresh; 2018-08-23 at 06:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I can't get over all the QQ over the change to auto-accept and group finder addons. You know it's only for the quests designed to be solo-able right?

And how are people failing to understand how scaling works in BfA when its plainly stated to work the same as it did in Legion?

Salters gonna salt I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

True, not surprised, and really enjoying it! BfA isn't without its warts, but I'm having a blast.

You know what the MM in MMORPG stands for ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Happy to see there's a reversion coming for azerite gear. In controlled groups (friends/guildies), it just makes more sense. In pugs, most of the time you'll never see them again anyway, so ignore or help them as you wish.