Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "The reason item level increases rapidly right after reaching max level is to make sure upgrades feel relevant and noticeable. "

ye well i dont fucking notice it because i feel as strong as i was when i was 110 .

scaling of mobs if garbage

removal of WQGF was shitty move to prelong boring grinfs

Ion is a human piece of t...d and should get fired years ago

it because people liek that wow went to complete shit

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    You know what the MM in MMORPG stands for ?
    I do. Find some people to play with. How is this difficult?

I don't get the comments here that act like the world quest addons haven't been changed to work again by doing a work around.

"Creatures only end up with about 3-4% more health at higher gear levels after dungeons."

Yeah? 3-4 percent? Who are they kidding? I am pretty sure I am seeing 40k HP increase for the rares.

"They are aware and agree that these more challenging mobs at max level that you had an easier time with at lower levels is not a good feeling."

This kinda contradicts previous stuff, but... In the end, they do admit it, but again, why, WHY do you keep letting this happen in the first place? Where is the real problem? Too big egos in team leads, unable to see bad ideas/their own faults? Too big corporate greed? What/where is the problem?

They are letting Azerite gear be tradeable, they removed the war chest requirement from pvp weekly, they are trying to fix the screwed up scaling.
    Why all of this even happened in the first place? Most of this was reported in beta. Conclusions... are not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshie Fresh View Post
    Jesus Christ, what a bunch of complaining cry babies. I swear, I have a fucking amazing time playing this game until I read forum posts. Some of you have to be the most cry baby unappreciative spoiled little nostalgic brats I've ever seen in my life. I'll be better off not reading this garbage from now on. Can't wait for you fucks to have your vanilla servers and realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I've been playing this game since vanilla, and while I don't agree with everything I've seen come out of the expansions, I have had an amazing time playing BfA thus far. People posting negative post after negative post do nothing for this community besides bring it down.
    ... Maybe, just maybe, reading the Forums isn't for someone like you. Funny that you felt the need to whine about other people "whining". Maybe reconsider what you're doing with your life, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWayneRuddick View Post
    Yeah I was hoping to be proved wrong but beta said it all really.

No one should be surprised with BFA if they've been playing WoW a long time and know the drill
    After playing beta for a month I knew pretty quickly this was the end of the road for me. I enjoy following the forums and seeing what's going on. Maybe if the game changes for the next xpac i'd consider playing again. The AP/Azerite grind they started last expansion was/is dogshit. I'm all for grinding (I played everquest for many years) but grinding that just gets stripped at the end of an xpac makes the game feel really unrewarding and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The whingers not accepting Ion's answers need to read the definition of:
    Yeah guys! He has a Ph.D. in MMO Game Design and spent at least 20 years in college earning it! He's a PROFESSIONAL people! That means he's the defacto expert on all matters relating to the game, and anything he comes up with is beyond reproach! You guys are just dumb stupidheads who don't know anything about game design or the game itself! So just shut the fuck up like Schwarzkopf wants you to! You don't deserve to talk, because you're not PROFESSIONAL game designers! I mean, sure, all it takes is applying and getting accepted to work there, not any kind of degree or specialized training or anything, but that doesn't matter to Schwarzkopf and the other people who are truly whining like he is! PROFESSIONAL = EXPERT IN ALL WAYS and anyone who isn't a PROFESSIONAL is dumb and needs to GFTO! Yeah!

What do you mean you've spent ~14 years playing the game and know it in and out? PFFT, you didn't design it, so you don't know jack! STFU!

I mean, it's so true, too. When you get sick, only your parents know how to fix you because they created you; fuck those doctors and other medical professionals. If you want to know how to drive a car really well through messed up terain, ask the engineer who designed the body frame, not a rally race driver. etc. If you didn't build it, you don't know shit people, so again, STFU!

<massive eye roll at that idiotic line of thinking>

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    After playing beta for a month I knew pretty quickly this was the end of the road for me. I enjoy following the forums and seeing what's going on. Maybe if the game changes for the next xpac i'd consider playing again. The AP/Azerite grind they started last expansion was/is dogshit. I'm all for grinding (I played everquest for many years) but grinding that just gets stripped at the end of an xpac makes the game feel really unrewarding and cheap.
    You realize how MMO's work right? Outside of cosmetic items, almost all progression is stripped away at the end of every MMO expansion. It's literally why the game is called a gear treadmill. You replaced legendaries with greens, remember how long it took to get that legendary? MMO's are grinds that rinse and repeat forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    You know what the MM in MMORPG stands for ?
    MonotonousMoneyObliteratorRolePlayingGame?

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Yeah their design philosophy is all over the place.

They gut class design so they can "add things on"

but with leveling/system design they make those add ons meaningless after the expansion is done.

All those mythic dungeon runs and old raids for AP and countless world quests and it just gets poured into a NPC for a cinematic to destroy a sword i mean....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I honestly just want to slap him

they want more data from raids for balance changes

like.... did beta raiding not even matter?
    Expect anything less from Head of Trolling at Blizzard?

All his answers were pretty reasonable besides the WQ addon.

What a miserable Q&A. One or two real questions over an entire hour. Complete joke.

Well Ion Hazzikosta was wrong about the Wanted quest for Horde.
    NONE of them gave rep

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    ... Maybe, just maybe, reading the Forums isn't for someone like you. Funny that you felt the need to whine about other people "whining". Maybe reconsider what you're doing with your life, eh?
    Well he's right, no one on forums today ever can control their hate / emotions when it comes to their writing. And only 1% out of 1000 situations i find someone, while also complaining. Actually post constructive and stay constructive.

You should follow you're own advise as well. Wonder about how to be more constructive when someone stands up for human shit when it deserves to gets called out on Internet forum goers. And maybe, maybe then the forums wouldn't be such a cesspool everywhere you go!

Arms mastery and feral druid AoE were so out of whack that it was almost useless for them and so they changed it immediately so that they could be useful.
    But, feral aoe still isn't useful. We cannot take brutal slash without ending up worse then our already bad state. Arms mastery was an actual fix. Feral druids was not. I really wish I knew the metric they used for testing these two things.

Outdoor world scaling has not changed since 7.2. Blizzard has not changed anything. Argus had the same system.
    This is also a lie. Scaling has never been this bad in the outdoor world. On Argus, I truly felt stronger with gear. Didn't see people wanting to remove gear in legion just to not be gimped.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

"There are some tweaks coming in the next few days to the PTR to make deposits for certain trade skill items larger for single stack listings. "

That has to be among the laziest attempted fixes they could try...it has been 3+years since blizzard has said they want to revamp the whole AH...how the hell is it not even in ptr testing shape.

"The team wants to improve on making it obvious which quests are the main story."

How about a purple exclamation mark and problem solved?

I feel like they completely missed the point on island expeditions. There are 28 pet, 5 mounts, 9 toys, 85 weapon cosmetics, 3 captains hats, 4 shoulder pieces, and 23 armor sets with 8 pieces each. This is 318 individual cosmetic rewards that can drop from each completion. I have personally filled my azerite bar and then some for 2 weeks now and not seen my or either of my two friends get a single piece of any of this loot. At 318 pieces, we should be getting a guarantee of 1 item at least per win, maybe even loss. Rare drop rates for the mounts would be acceptable. Other than the bug where people were getting zero azerite, no one cares about the amount of azerite given.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah those players wanting their "I Win" buttons back for World Quests simply need to git guud and play the game! Hah hah hah!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Well Ion Hazzikosta was wrong about the Wanted quest for Horde.
    NONE of them gave rep
    One gave me 250 reputation points.