Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Off topic: Didn't Blizzard have some news for today, did it happen already?

On topic: Sometimes its better to wait on blizzard to back peddle on their design choices.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I've been leveling 3 monks (Void Elf, Nightborne and Maghar) by doing the Monk daily quest once a day. Can't get much more efficient than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Wait does that mean a warmode 30% buff is useless with a 50% exp buff with the heirlooms?
    No, that still stacks. You just can't stack RAF and Heirlooms for stupid amounts of XP (and also so you don't have to not wear heirlooms while you play with your friend)
    Last edited by Temp name; 2019-01-04 at 09:28 PM.

Im guessing full looms, RAF and warmode on. Then queue dungeons as a tank/healer while doing quests and bonus quests.

Faster way is lvl 110-boost. Thats what ive been doing since i leveling my 9th char from 1 to max. CBA suffering through that boring BS ever again

Quote Originally Posted by Shaltinak View Post
    The inconsistency with Legion treasures is that they only give XP to the first person to open them after a reset (or after a shard is created).
    Is THAT what it is? How bizarre. So...after maintenance on monday night/tue morning the shard resets? I admit I don't know much abou that aspect of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Wait does that mean a warmode 30% buff is useless with a 50% exp buff with the heirlooms?
    No. It's just RAF that doesn't stack with anything AFAIK. Heirlooms stack with war mode, exp pots, and the DMF buff.

Although I guess RAF and War mode would work. Keep in mind hanf the speed granted by heirloom armor is not ever having to pay much attention to upgrades. Fully enchanted heirlooms scale with you always. So you'd want to wear them even if using RAF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    I've been leveling 3 monks (Void Elf, Nightborne and Maghar) by doing the Monk daily quest once a day. Can't get much more efficient than that!
    That's definitely the fastest method in absolute time /played. My times are centered around nolifing on vacation or holidays. XD

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Is THAT what it is? How bizarre. So...after maintenance on monday night/tue morning the shard resets? I admit I don't know much abou that aspect of the game.
    Correct on both counts. It is bizarre and the shards reset with maintenance or any other server restart. You can also get new shards if there is sufficient load on a zone I believe but a reset is the only reliable time you are likely to be put in a fresh one.

Just found this today, maybe you know already but if not here you go

https://www.wowhead.com/item=166751/...t-of-ten-lands

This is the week for the pet battle bonus. I hadn't gotten around to leveling some of the new pets, and checking around I got reminded that the family battlers are repeatable fights. One was up in Dalaran, Bhodi the Belf surfer dude, so I thought I'd give it a try. What I saw was a stack of low level characters grinding away, so I switched to the level 106 Nightborne alt I was leveling. Pet battles in Dalaran mean losing the war mode bonus because it is a sanctuary, but there are sites with strategies to burn through the fights while also leveling a carry pet. I was getting just a bit under 20,000 XP (19, 700 ish in heirlooms without the Pirate ring's 5%) while waiting for Invasions to come up, and a fight only took a couple of minutes. The stablemaster is just a short flight away, and if one were sitting on a pile of pet bandages it would go even faster. If you're actually leveling pets, during the pet battle bonus week you can go from 1-25 in two battles with just the safari hat.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense