Page 1 of 14
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Warbringers: Azshara

    Warbringers: Azshara
    Warbringers: Azshara will be revealed this morning after the cosplay panel!


  2. #2
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,307
    hype

    /10chars
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  3. #3
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    12,853
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Gief Warbringers please.

  4. #4
    Hopefully there is some kind of neat lore reveal, otherwise it feels a little odd to have it released so far out from the others, besides the fact that it's not related to the Horde v Alliance fight.

  5. #5
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Hopefully there is some kind of neat lore reveal, otherwise it feels a little odd to have it released so far out from the others, besides the fact that it's not related to the Horde v Alliance fight.
    Expecting an N'zoth confirmation / intro

  6. #6
    Old God HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    10,297
    Ahhh...

    Thank. God.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Expecting an N'zoth confirmation / intro
    In the teaser for warbringers, there were already several yellowish eyes to be seen, so I think him making a short appearance is a given.

  8. #8
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    In the teaser for warbringers, there were already several yellowish eyes to be seen, so I think him making a short appearance is a given.
    Indeed, hoping for some real interaction however. Not just hints but some real dirt on how she came to serve him the way she seems to be.

  9. #9
    "Morning" you say?

    Its evening here in Europe. US favoritism much?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Indeed, hoping for some real interaction however. Not just hints but some real dirt on how she came to serve him the way she seems to be.
    there is not much unknown about her? She made a pact with him to save her people. I thought that is known fact.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Indeed, hoping for some real interaction however. Not just hints but some real dirt on how she came to serve him the way she seems to be.
    I assume they will make it so that he's the one who turned her all tentacle-y 10 000 years ago.

  12. #12
    Orcboi NatePsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    VIC, Australia
    Posts
    5,180
    The female commentator needs to just stfu, she is one of those stereotypical clueless female gamers. "Oh that's very evil, aha." "Oh that's good she sided with them." - When the guy was passionately talking about the lore surrounding Vereesa.

  13. #13
    Why do I get the feeling that cinematic is being overhyped?

  14. #14
    wooooooow

    I really hope she doesn't die this expansion. She def needs to stay for her own under sea expansion leading up to the fight with Nzoth
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

    I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

  15. #15
    Gotta say that was a bit disappointing. They showed nothing we didn't already know. Added absolutely nothing to her story, just your typical cliche villain. So pretty much she will go down being the same bland character she always was.

  16. #16
    holy shit that was GREAT

    tfw you say "no" to a fucking old god

  17. #17
    that was... Kinda lame tbh.
    Best part was rejection of Nzoth

  18. #18
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    there is not much unknown about her? She made a pact with him to save her people. I thought that is known fact.
    And yet it gave us the first official glimpse of Ny'alotha. Fancy that. Knowing the facts doesn't mean they couldn't show something new.

  19. #19
    Lived up to an every bit of hype imo.

  20. #20
    High Overlord Kromkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    131
    Well.... That was boring...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •