Prot booring or do i just play it wrong?

I started playing warrior this xpac, i have mained it in mop but its not the same :-) I wanted to go prot so i got mythic groups faster. I do "ok" but for me the rotation and gameplay is just booring, i dont understand. Fury have cool ability`s to build up rage to fuel it into rampage, there is a meaning to it all. Arms is more of a laid back and slower than fury, hit big, crush his armor and then hit him so hard you can inside that window. But prot, what does revenge do? What does shield slam do? And yay for spamming devistate. I know i need to get the energy to use shield block or ignore pain, but thats it really. The abilities is for me just, dull and means nothing, i am just hitting stuff. Am i doing it wrong? What am i missing? Is it suppose to be like this? If it is, i am not bashing on thoes who likes it, i might just not like it myself. Is there any tanks that have better rotation?

Not entirely sure what you want someone to tell you. If you want a full explanation on how to play the class, which it seems that's what you want by saying all you do is hit buttons, look up the icy veins guide. The author of that guide is very competent and knowledgeable. Of course you're going to feel bored and not realize the uniqueness of each ability if you dont know what they ro. You use abilities to gain rage. SS and TC are the main ones, other then that your trying to find the most optimal way spending the rage via best active mit, SB 90%of the time will be what you'll hit over IP. Have demo shout on CD and cast revenge only if it's free or you're rage capping. Wont explain anymore because there are already guides you can look up quickly.

Sounds like you just don't like the class if you dont like to have a resource you have to work for. Druid tank and pally tank is boring to me. Doesn't mean it is for others.
    Last edited by Scornedfury; 2018-08-25 at 11:12 AM.