Deleted

How do you sustain yourself as vengeance in warmode.

Title says it all, because i can't do it. And i'd like to learn how. Getting ganked by randoms but i simply can't fight them. So only thing i can do is trinket and trample away because fighting for me as of right now is out of the question.

Vengeance self healing is totally gutted. You're not a blood DK. Change to Havoc and you'll do much better with better self healing from Demonic and Soul Rending on top.

Our self healing against trickle-damage has been nerfed, and there are issues with self-healing while moving. In PvP you can't really rely on Soul Barrier, either, since it will be dispelled most of the time.

Your best self-healing is going to come from fragments. Eating 5 fragments immediately following a big hit will heal back 40% of the damage you just took. Also keep in mind that your DPS is quite high for a tank, and you heal for 10% of the damage you deal (if you have Spirit Bomb). Doing more damage = healing more.

Throw people into mobs with Illidan's grasp, and run if you can't fight them.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    No, throw yourself into a pack of mobs (blur active), profit on tons of healing orbs that you rush through while fighting that annoying horde guy. Never touch disc priests though. Can't solo them.

:-D
    Title is about Vengeance and you're talking about havoc (blur,rushing)

being at ~200k hp most people dont mess with me because they want a quick kill not a 3-4 min battle or longer. that being said 1 on 1 i can hold my ground for a good bit of time. dont be an instigator either. most people i encounter just want to get the quest done. I havent had much issue against warriors rogues hunters other dh havoc or veng. the only class i have a problem against is healing classes. i only go against them if i have a group of people because screw healers lol. If i am in a hairy situation i double infernal strike then trample away and mount up and life is good lol