Thread: Blood DK ftw?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I've literally had DPS pull mobs. Not sure how people don't learn not to do this by level 120. I just left the group lol.
    There was a whole thread about it a week or two ago on reddit. People bitching that tanks should allow this and that DPS pulling mobs is perfectly fine. Pisses me off to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    There was a whole thread about it a week or two ago on reddit. People bitching that tanks should allow this and that DPS pulling mobs is perfectly fine. Pisses me off to no end.
    With you on that also. I fuckin hate it when a dps fills the need to pull. Most of the time that happens I just let them tank it and if they die, it's their fault, not mine. When will dps learn to not fuckin pull?

If dps understands the pace we can handle, I honestly dont mind if they pull. Especially guildmates or rogues/hunters. Just keeps it steady. When they pull too much it sucks obviously but I rarely have that happen now. If you were doing +5s and up last week, it's mostly decent players you are grouped with that sorta know what they're doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    You kite like 90% of the time this week anyway, and pulling too large on higher affixes equates to death anyway. I don't really see the value for heart breaker at all. At best in the higher keys I do you skirt around DnD/Blizzard and press blood boil, and occasionally you get to channel blood drinker while running.

None of them are out of this world amazing that one is way better than the other anyway, so it's whatever.
    Yeah it's usefulness drops off in higher keys. The other 2 options are better there.