Horde (2/8M) Late Night Mythic Raiding Guild <Angry Infidels> - Kazzak - [HORDE]

<Angry Infidels>

Angry Infidels is Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our Cutting Edge Roster. We are a group of lifelong friends who have decided to band together and create this guild in order to be able to begin progression through this expansion together. We have varied experience from Vanilla content up to Legion, and now we look to start a new page in BFA, hopefully with you! We are looking for mature 18+ players that are interested in the same goals as us, and play in the same hours of the day as us.

Requirements

Schedule
    2 Nights A Week Raid Days/Times:

Wednesday 23:00 - 02:00 ST
    Thursday 23:00 - 02:00 ST

We understand that some days, there may be certain events or life crisis or anything along those lines that would prevent you from attending a raid a certain day. If you ever feel that you will not be able to attend, we would like to be informed in advance so that we can make the necessary arrangements for our raids to carry on.

RAID MENTALITY

This is a very important subject, as we are about to embark on new content, we are expected to have the much needed patience and maturity to press through. I am not saying that this is going to be the best guild in the world, and have no wipes at all... No.. We are all here to enjoy the game, so unnecessary flaming and outbreaks will not be tolerated. We want to create an environment where we learn from our mistakes, so we have no place for assholes thinking they know everything. That being said, if you do have knowledge or would like to give feedback or assistance then do so in a calm and collected manner, and do not provoke or humiliate your teammates. We are all prone to accidents and mistakes, so we are looking to create an environment where we respect one another and focus on clearing the content at hand.

We also expect dedication from your part, such as being prepared an hour before the raid begins. This entails that you have your flasks, potions, runes, and food ready before the raid time. It doesn't mean you have to be online and waiting for the raid to begin an hour in advance, but we will require that you are ready 15 minutes prior to the expected raid time that day.

Trial Period: We are looking to progress in this content, and although I have mentioned earlier that we will run into wipes, we will not hesitate to cut anyone we do not see fit. If you make a mistake, it is understandable, we will explain your mistakes and find the solution, if you fail to get it through your head and keep making the same mistakes, then we will not bother in continuously trying to get it right when other people have mastered their roles and know exactly what they are doing. We are not saying that if you make one mistake you are going to be kicked, but we are saying that you should focus up and show us that you actually know what you are doing. Constant mistakes will make progression slower, and with a two night raiding schedule that is not something we can afford.

How to apply?

Follow this link :
    https://discord.gg/sBuCGhj

If you are interested in our guild and want to be apart of the team, please do not hesitate to contact the GM, or our Recruitment Officer:
    Guild Master: Damaage (shaba7#1927)
    Recruitment Officer: Fazz (Fazzo#21129), Chainwhirler (ChinoWagon#2701), Frostfist (Magnitude#2198)

You may also leave a message under this post, or send me a private message and I will try my best to get back to you asap. If these two options take long, then make sure you try contacting us through our battle net IDs.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me or any officers you may see online to have a conversation!

Thank you for taking the time and considering us, hopefully we will be in contact soon!
    Last edited by mboodai; 2018-11-22 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Updated Guild Mentality

Deleted
    Hello my name is Tiago ( tee - ah goo ) but I go by the username wermie in aggra- grimbatol server.
    I’ve been playing on and off since vanilla but I never truly found motivation to keep playing ( guild disbands, friends leaving the game, bad girlfriends, good girlfriends ( ) ) but i’ve Become a newly father and my life has turned to a more predictable schedule.

I decided therefore that it was time to join a guild and try to put my skill set to use without jeopardizing my irl stuff. There is where your post stroke a cord, I found your schedule to be the best fit to me, and I truly identify myself with the guild spirit and maturity.

Let me know if I can ease any question or issue you might have with my “application”

Here’s my bnet #wermii21779, let’s have a chat

Ps: I'll server transfer if you see a spot in your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Wermii View Post
    Hello my name is Tiago ( tee - ah goo ) but I go by the username wermie in aggra- grimbatol server.
    I’ve been playing on and off since vanilla but I never truly found motivation to keep playing ( guild disbands, friends leaving the game, bad girlfriends, good girlfriends ( ) ) but i’ve Become a newly father and my life has turned to a more predictable schedule.

I decided therefore that it was time to join a guild and try to put my skill set to use without jeopardizing my irl stuff. There is where your post stroke a cord, I found your schedule to be the best fit to me, and I truly identify myself with the guild spirit and maturity.

Let me know if I can ease any question or issue you might have with my “application”

Here’s my bnet #wermii21779, let’s have a chat

Ps: I'll server transfer if you see a spot in your guild.
    Hey there Tiago!

I will be in touch with you soon, look out for my battle.net friend request! We can have a conversation and see if this team is right for you

Recruitment Status Update:

Main Tank: Monk (High Priority)

Druid (Medium Priority)

Paladin (High Priority)

Healers: Paladin (Low Priority)

DPS: Hunter (High Priority)

Warlock (High Priority)

Mage (Medium Priority)

Priest (Medium Priority)

Monk [pref w/ offspec] (Medium Priority)

Death Knight (Medium Priority)

Our team is coming along very well, and we look forward to beginning raiding!

Please feel free to contact us if you feel that this guild suits you regardless of the status; however, I cannot promise that you will be guaranteed a spot.

Thanks for viewing!
    Last edited by mboodai; 2018-09-02 at 10:45 AM.

We have opened recruitment for Tanks. If you feel you fit in the guild, give me a shout out!

Healers: Paladin (Medium Priority)

Shaman (Medium Priority)

DPS: Hunter (HIGH Priority)

Warlock (HIGH Priority)

- - - Updated - - -

Tanks: Paladin (Medium Priority)

Healers: Closed at the moment.

Warlock (HIGH Priority)

- - - Updated - - -

Main Tank: CLOSED.

Healers: Shaman (V.Low Priority)

Warlock (HIGH Priority)

DK (Medium Priority)

Monk (Low Priority)

- - - Updated - - -

Main Tank: CLOSED.

Healers: Paladin (Medium Priority)

Shaman (V.Low Priority)

Warlock (HIGH Priority)

DK (Medium Priority)

Monk (Low Priority)
    Last edited by mboodai; 2018-09-03 at 10:49 PM.

Progress Update!

Day 1: 7/8 Normal Uldir
    Day 2: 8/8 Normal 1/8 HC

We are pleased with what we have accomplished so far, as this was the first time we raided together.

Main Tank: CLOSED

Healers: Druid w/ OFFSPEC DPS (Low Priority)
    Shamans w/ OFFSPEC DPS (Low Priority)

DPS: Death Knight (HIGH Priority)
    Warlock (HIGH Priority)
    Hunter (Medium Priority)
    Monk (Medium Priority)

Progress Update! - Uldir -

8/8 Normal
    5/8 Heroic

Healers: Paladin (High Priority)

DPS: Death Knight (HIGH Priority)

Warrior (HIGH Priority)

Mage (Medium Priority)

Monk (Medium Priority)

Priest (Medium Priority)

Progress Update:

--Uldir--
    8/8 Normal
    6/8 HC

Healer: Shaman (Medium Priority)

DPS: Warlock (V.HIGH Priority)
    Hunter (HIGH Priority)
    Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
    Mage (Medium Priority)
    Monk [w/ viable offspec] (Medium Priority)
    Shaman (Medium Priority)

Progress Update:
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic
    1/8 Mythic

Healer: Shaman (Medium Priority)
    Priest (Medium Priority)

DPS: Warlock (HIGH Priority)
    Hunter (HIGH Priority)
    Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
    Shaman (Low Priority)

Healer: Monk (High Priority)
    Shaman pref w/OS (High Priority)

DPS: Hunter (High Priority)

Progress Update:

8/8 HC

2/8 Mythic

Healer: Monk w/ RELIABLE OFFSPEC

DPS: FROST DK (High Prio)

Mage (High Prio)

Warlock (Low Prio)

Hunter (Low Prio)

Tank: CLOSED

Healer: CLOSED

DPS: Hunter (Medium Prio)

Warlock (Medium Prio)

Mage (High Prio)

Monk (High Prio)
    Last edited by mboodai; 2018-10-21 at 07:11 AM.

Healer: Monk (Medium Prio)
    Shaman (Medium Prio)

DPS: Monk (Medium Prio)
    --RANGED DPS-- (people with good logs and experience will always be considered)

Progress Update:

3/8 Mythic

Tank: CLOSED
    Healing: CLOSED (exceptional logs will be considered)
    DPS: Ranged DPS w/ exceptional logs, intent on pushing CE.