Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Question If Azeroth exist in real life...

Where would you live? I'm going to live in Grizzly hills probably, I just love the atmosphere there, and bears.

And what do you think is the worst place? For me, Firelands.

With the universe being infinite there is most likely an Azeroth planet somewhere or did exist. Without all the magic and stuff ..maybe.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

GM Island,
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Not sure. Feels like whereever I pick there's gonna be a good chance that the people I know will get phased out of my shard

Anyway, if I was my real life self in Azeroth, I couldn't imagine a much better place to be than Lakeshire now that the orcs got cleaned up. This is also broadly reflective of my real life preference to live in a small town somewhat near the capitol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, winterspring always been so lovely place to live, hot springs,rabbits, huge owls Aswell Arathi seems cool and Howling Fjord. I like new island Jorundall its called I guess, cool place to live!
    The worst place is Burning Steppes or Searing gorge, gamewise these places are fantastic for rpg, but... for living, we all remember that toilet quest lel
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolidk View Post
    Where would you live? I'm going to live in Grizzly hills probably, I just love the atmosphere there, and bears.

And what do you think is the worst place? For me, Firelands.
    Half Hill, Valley of the Four Winds.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Same. Half Hill, for sure.
    The food there is probably delicious.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix Pleasure Palace
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Same. Half Hill, for sure.
    The food there is probably delicious.
    I was about to say that, lol.

Halfhill is probably best place in Azeroth to live in.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Grizzly Hills or Halfhill too, nice tranquil places.

Wouldn't mind Dalaran either; could be a vendor and sell things to travellers
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

grizzly hills (it looks amazing and i like the northern climate) or somewhere in pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to decide between Dun Morogh, Winterspring, Drustvar, Wetlands OR: Elwynn Forest, Reddridge/Lakeshire, Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord, Arathi, Hinterlands.

I love the idea of harsh climates, but also places that remind me where I live and grew up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to think my druid would be lazily lounging on a tree on top of one of (Outland) Nagrand's floating isles. Grizzly Hills would definitely be cool though
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Jade Forest, probably.

Hmmm, somewhere in the Jade Forest, or Valley of the Four Winds. Pandas are pretty chill.

The worst... For me I think Eastern Plaguelands.

Nowhere!

The whole of Azeroth is just one big death trap full of shit that wants to kill you if you foolishly walk out the door!!!

Stormwind City
    Epics for show, Greens for the pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest for sure.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

7+ Year Old Account
    Crossroads for me - the pre-Cata version. Plenty of fishing, oasis turtles, friendly bull people, and I could buy Mankrik a beer.