Deleted

Need weak auras help for prot consecration.

Im trying to make a weak aura that triggers when i Dont have the consecration buff, but only when Consecration is off cool down. and i suck and not sure how to set this up.

Also it is it possible to set up when grand crusader procs, as theres no buff to track? Same for rets blade justice
    Last edited by mmoccf485b0921; 2018-08-28 at 04:37 PM.

I know this is not exactly what you are requesting, but I have been using this WA for Consecrate and love it. Maybe it will be helpful to you as well. Shows a bar for remaining time which changes colors depending on whether or not you are standing in it for the buff: http://pasted.co/d4883500

I got this from Sco's Tank UI video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IfsPLJ9oZE

Deleted
    ill give it a shot and play around with it see if i can learn how to modify it.

Deleted
    I made a temporary one before, I just set the triggers to display with Cooldown Progress Spell and to show when Not On Cooldown. It will make the WA appear when it comes off CD naturally but it shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things

Deleted
    I made this WA for consecration, it appears on your screen as a glowing button if you are in combat when two of the following conditions are met:

1. The remaining duration of your active consecration is less than 2 seconds.
    2. You are standing out of your consecration or consecration is not placed on the ground.
    3. Consecration spell is off CD (action usable).

Either conditions 1 and 3 are met or conditions 2 and 3 are met for this WA to be activated.

Here is the link (copy paste, I cannot post link as my account is pretty new):

wago.io/Bynw3NXwm

Hope it helps!
    Last edited by mmoc8cd3a319a5; 2018-08-29 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Specified conditions more accurately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawix View Post
    I made this WA for consecration, it appears on your screen as a glowing button if you are in combat when the three following conditions are met:

1. The remaining duration of your active consecration is less than 2 seconds.
    2. You are standing out of your consecration or consecration is not placed on the ground.
    3. Consecration spell is off CD (action usable).

Here is the link (copy paste, I cannot post link as my account is pretty new):

wago.io/Bynw3NXwm

Hope it helps!
    This works perfectly thanks! (now to just change the button to a texture. :P ) anyway to remove the button glow however? as i cant seem to remvoe it when swapping to a texture.
    Last edited by mmoccf485b0921; 2018-08-28 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    In order to remove the glow, first go to the "Display" tab and uncheck the "Glow" checkbox. Afterwards, in the "Actions" tab under the "On show" also uncheck the "Button Glow" and finally, in the "Triggers" tab click on expand and remove all occurrences of ActionButton_ShowOverlayGlow(reg). Sorry, I made this quickly by duplicating another aura and I didnt see how many glow stuff I had activated (in fact only one of those is needed).

By the way, I summarized the conditions under which the WA is activated, but in reality it is activated when conditions 1 and 3 are met OR when 2 and 3 are met (which is more accurate).

Deleted
    Worked TYVM!