Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Great Seal Cooking trainer

Can anyone please tell me whose bright idea it was to have the cooking trainer next to a giant grill in the Great Seal but not be able to use said grill? Like there are times when you are running around and getting mats and using your 5 min fire and then head back up to the trainer and cannot use the massive grill. It really makes no sense. Me and two others sat there for 2-3 minutes waiting for our fires to come off CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Daprofit View Post
    Can anyone please tell me whose bright idea it was to have the cooking trainer next to a giant grill in the Great Seal but not be able to use said grill? Like there are times when you are running around and getting mats and using your 5 min fire and then head back up to the trainer and cannot use the massive grill. It really makes no sense. Me and two others sat there for 2-3 minutes waiting for our fires to come off CD.
    Yep been there done the exactly same thing as you and the two others said to my fiancee the same, said to her to look at the nice grill and try to make some food =)

If you ever tried to cook fish soup on a grill you'd know why!

You want an infinite cooking fire next to the trainer? Play alliance! -Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    You want an infinite cooking fire next to the trainer? Play alliance! -Blizzard
    pathetic alliance favoritism.

it is the little things that make this B team of developers look like amateurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

There is a cooking trainer in the Zocalo, at The Hot House. There is a cook fire right where he is at. Not sure there is someone close by that sells flour and stuff though :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daprofit View Post
    I feel your pain. Annoying AF. That and running back and forth up and down the fing temple...exactly WTF were they thinking?
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

or not putting a mail box at all the crafting trainers, like really? This lack of basic polish is what you expect from ubisoft not blizzard

That intended to make crafting professions as time consuming as possible.

It is absurd that when I am at the trainer in The Great Seal I have to get a flight path to the cooking vendor and fire.

Unless I am being a div and missing something this is the very first expansion that has not had a trainer and a vendor for every prof stood right next to each other. It is almost like they thought right, we can add 48 seconds to the play time by doing X and 39 seconds by doing Y, and then did this for everything in the expansion hoping that no-one will notice or care lol

it is a joke, it's the worst cooking trainer in history, no mats, no cooking fire.

complete shithole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    You want an infinite cooking fire buy Lil'Ragnaros
    hes totally worth it and can be used as a cooking fire

Maybe report it as a bug?

There is a trade supplies vendor left of the JC trainer. Before you go down tunnel go left and on the other side of the stairs there should be a vendor who sells the cooking mats. He is the guy you turn supplies in for the WQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Maybe report it as a bug?
    I reported it as a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Energon View Post
    It is absurd that when I am at the trainer in The Great Seal I have to get a flight path to the cooking vendor and fire.

Unless I am being a div and missing something this is the very first expansion that has not had a trainer and a vendor for every prof stood right next to each other. It is almost like they thought right, we can add 48 seconds to the play time by doing X and 39 seconds by doing Y, and then did this for everything in the expansion hoping that no-one will notice or care lol
    When a game starts to design in this way like a F2P MMO then you know the game is near maintenance mode.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    If you ever tried to cook fish soup on a grill you'd know why!
    You just put the soup in a pot and the pot on top of the grill!

People still use cooking in WoW? I haven't done cooking since like Wrath.

Do people not realize you can put a cooking fire anyway... Is the trainer indoors so you can't make a fire. /Alliance Player Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    People still use cooking in WoW? I haven't done cooking since like Wrath.
    The feasts give some pretty good stats, so yes. People use cooking A LOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    The feasts give some pretty good stats, so yes. People use cooking A LOT!
    I think I was also spoiled from WoD when you got them for free.