Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sylvannas has nice teeth and it doesnt match the lore.

Have you seen her pearly whites?! they are immaculate.

There isnt really dentists, toothbrushes or toothpaste in wow, I assume oral hygiene would be a bit lacking.

On top of that sylvannas is undead and really old, Im sure she has seen some shit, there is no way she would still have all her teeth. Undead racial is cannibalize! have you seen the average not even 100 yr old cannibal teeth, not so pretty!

I want my fantasy blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Realism in a magical world?

Every elf has a magical toothbrush which runs automatically once they sleep.
    then why is illidan all snaggletoothed?!

7+ Year Old Account
    ...I mean it makes sense I guess.

Sorry, didn't expect to see a thread like this. I'm feeling confused. '.'

The Windrunner sisters do pay a lot of attention to their oral hygiene (as any decent person would). Have you seen Alleria's teeth? They are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Because he is not an elf anymore. He is some twisted elf-demon mongrel.

Yes but they are immaculate snaggleteeth. Look at that winning smile!

She just did a *lot* of trick-or-treating around October 31st in the game.

She replaced all her teeth. She has the money and valkyrs to do it

There isnt really dentists, toothbrushes or toothpaste in wow, I assume oral hygiene would be a bit lacking.

On top of that sylvannas is undead and really old, Im sure she has seen some shit, there is no way she would still have all her teeth. Undead racial is cannibalize! have you seen the average not even 100 yr old cannibal teeth, not so pretty!

I want my fantasy blizz!
    Who said there aren't any?

You are assuming there aren't since you havn't seen them, but by that logic there are about 10 toilets in the whole known world.

I want my fantasy blizz!
    She doesn't have a physical body.

Deleted
    Because people need to fap to Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    She doesn't have a physical body.
    Of course she has.

Well, from what i understand her body cannot decay right? Magic or whatever, so maybe her teeth cant decay aswell?

Or because it is a fantasy game.

I mean they might as well be dentures tbh, she could have immaculate marble dentures screwed on to her jaw

Deleted
    Don't underestimate this industry, barber shops and transmog NPCs are one of the most powerful lobbyist groups in this game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your teeth won't decay since it's pure calcium like bones. Once you stop eating and your body stops producing bodily fluids, there are no reason or room for tooth decay to start forming. I guess Sylvanas has a winning smile when she died and a few days,weeks or months she was able to recover her body. +The fact elves are sooooo infused with arcane energy or magic.

So does every other character. Yellow/rotten teeth don't sit well on camera despite what the English might try to tell you. Unless a rotten character is being portrayed, which is not Sylvanas, she spends a great deal of magic to maintain her appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

OT: Because magic. Her body isn't decaying, and teeths are decaying slower than skin and didn't have a chance to turn yellow.

Azerithe denture

Deleted

I want my fantasy blizz!
    You had two opportunities but you still couldn't do it correctly?

SYLVANAS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Yes but they are immaculate snaggleteeth. Look at that winning smile!

Looks like a vegan's rotten tooth grin. Then again he has far too much muscle to be vegan.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres an easy explanation, magic
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..