Scrap a tron nerf

Before the reset i was getting decent amounts of ore and alright amounts of expulson. After the reset i get around 2-3 ore and 1-2 bones/leather etc and no expulson. Going to nerf something blizzard tells us not stealth nerf it.

Rip scrapatron

Seems like scrapping trinkets now (epic version) in my case is best way to acquire expulson.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2018-08-29 at 10:35 AM.

Oh please no...

... If that's true, at least I will gladly avoid all the equipment WQs from now on

7+ Year Old Account
    I see no nerf. Getting the same amount as usual. They still need to make epic gear give a good amount considering they still give 1 ore back when a 325 can give about 10

From my experience, it's really random what you get. I mass tested in batches of 36 crafted items at a time, and I'd get anywhere between 2 to 11 explusom per batch. I do think the higher the quality, the higher the chance of getting mats/explusom should be, or at least the chance should be increased (all the epics I've scrapped have been giving me a couple pieces of leather and no explusom yet). Think back to WoD, I really wish we had an Enchanting building to DE our stuff.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Before the reset i was getting decent amounts of ore and alright amounts of expulson. After the reset i get around 2-3 ore and 1-2 bones/leather etc and no expulson. Going to nerf something blizzard tells us not stealth nerf it.

Rip scrapatron

Seems like scrapping trinkets now (epic version) in my case is best way to acquire expulson.
    before the reset I got 2 ores from scrapping an epic, today I got 4 from a green.. it feels completely random to be honest but doesn't seem to be nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The one thing that is weird for me is scrapping dungeon gear. I've scrapped mythic dungeon gear and got 1-2 monelite ore. I think for some reason it scraps them looking at the base item (the 110 normal dungeon version).
    Meanwhile world quest rewards consistently give me 4-5 storm silver, 2-3 platinum and some flux.
    I think that kinda makes sense. Once M+ hits, you'll be able to get a theoretically infinite amount of items to scrap, while World Quests items are obviously limited.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    From my experience, it's really random what you get. I mass tested in batches of 36 crafted items at a time, and I'd get anywhere between 2 to 11 explusom per batch. I do think the higher the quality, the higher the chance of getting mats/explusom should be, or at least the chance should be increased (all the epics I've scrapped have been giving me a couple pieces of leather and no explusom yet). Think back to WoD, I really wish we had an Enchanting building to DE our stuff.
    If you want the ability to disenchant stuff, the enchanting profession is there waiting for you. :P