Poll: The best herb zone is...

Deleted

The best zone to farm Herbs

Which zone is your favorite to farm herbs in and why? And which one is the worst in your opinion?

15+ Year Old Account
    If going by sheer density, Drustvar.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Vol'Dun for Akundas Bite, Tiragarde Sound for Star Moss and Drustvar for anything else incl. Anchor Weed.

Overall all zones give you a decent amount of herbs, however I think that Nazmir and Zuldazar are just terrible, because they're harder to navigate, especially Nazmir where the mob Density is in some places insane + you Need to switch constantly between your sky golem and waterstrider.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    well there is that snowy place in the middle of drustvar. i think everyone knows it. a lot of kisses and weed, no mobs, horizontal surface. comfortable place.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Vol'Dun for Akundas Bite, Tiragarde Sound for Star Moss and Drustvar for anything else incl. Anchor Weed.

Overall all zones give you a decent amount of herbs, however I think that Nazmir and Zuldazar are just terrible, because they're harder to navigate, especially Nazmir where the mob Density is in some places insane + you Need to switch constantly between your sky golem and waterstrider.
    I found comfortable route through nazmir and thought I got enough herbs per hour...

then I went to drustvar and momentarily froze when I saw much how many herbs were near the champions of azeroth quest area... its too bad I dont use winters kiss for neither my flask or pot...