A New Hardcore PVP/Arena Guild, Just like the old days.

#FCKPVE is a new PVP/Arena Guild I’ve founded on the Realm Kel'Thuzad. I’m looking to recruit any dedicated and driven sole PVP players with the goal of earning the highest iLvl gear and competitive rating in BFA Season 1. We’re offering free repairs for qualifying recruits and aiming to set up Pre-Season Wargames this weekend.

BFA PVP Season 1 has the potential to be the BEST PVP season WoW has EVER had. This is because of all the amazing changes the developers have FINALLY made to PVP. The most important change being that PVP rewards have been tuned to “counterbalance” rewards in PVE and other aspects of the game. As a hardcore top PVPer your efforts and achievements will be recognized equally to top PVE players!

World of Warcraft finally accommodates PVP players fully, so #FCKPVE.

I started this guild because upon returning to the game after three years, my entire list of friends and arena partners had been offline for no shorter than six months. In addition it seems that PVP has really died off in the past expansion, no one had anything good to say about it. I’ve always loved PVP only, and I truly believe it can make a comeback in popularity. I couldn’t find a hardcore PVP community to join like I had a few years ago, so I’ve decided to start one. I'll be working everyday to grow #FCKPVE into a prime Glad+ Guild/Community.

Recruiting all PVP Players 340+ iLvl & with 2400+ Achievement!

Add my Battletag: Runespirit#1700
Send me a whisper: Runespirit (Kel”Thuzad)