Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    1 month 3 fucking days?

welcome to ignore list /golfclap.

Thestuff1992 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.
    Imagine being so upset when you’re wrong. Makes sense though considering the type of person to leave info out of their argument that would hurt it and then yell at people when they correct it.

pally bubble does not work only stops damage but not knock back

Swapblaster ftw

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

When you run into an invisible ball and you are 100% sure it wasn't on your screen, restarting your game instantly will solve the problem. I know it's a pain in m+ but at least it's a solution if you can't get ressed through

lol I hate watching noobs smashing against the balls over and over without trying to do anything different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Swapblaster ftw
    Swapblaster is not enabled in M+

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    lol I hate watching noobs smashing against the balls over and over without trying to do anything different.
    Imagine playing super meat boi online at varying ping. While there are people that are just bad, the #1 problem with these is that ping variation or high ping in general can cause the balls to be not where they are on your screen making it literally impossible to dodge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swapblaster ftw
    sadly its disabled during mythic+, i usually just rocket jump over the first one
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    I know heroic leap works, but I don't know what class you play so /shrug

Gateway for warlocks does actually work for the first one, you can actually place it on the wall to the left as long as you cast it at a high point as you come down the ramp.
    Last edited by MisterBigglez; 2018-10-12 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Swapblaster is not enabled in M+
    That's not good - Temple is the only M+ I've not managed to luck a key for so far.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    I had a similar issue with Legion elevators and some boss abilities being offsync. After trying pretty much all the possible solutions, what finally worked for me was ip renew + DNS flush. Blizzard has a guide for it which can be found by googling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivasana View Post
    Blizzard has a guide for it which can be found by googling.
    Unless iprenew + DNS flush has recently added the ability to increase the speed of light - it really won't help US/Oceanic lag issues for people trying to guess where the lightning is on this one.

I'm lucky - as a mage the thing is trivial what ever your lag is

Deleted
    Unless iprenew + DNS flush has recently added the ability to increase the speed of light - it really won't help US/Oceanic lag issues for people trying to guess where the lightning is on this one.

I'm lucky - as a mage the thing is trivial what ever your lag is
    Well sure. While this may not help if there's problems with slow internet connection, it did the trick for me.

This shit is aids for oceanic players. Balls are actually not where they appear. Hate feeling like a retard in this dungeon because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had no issue with it myself. I had a priest healer in a +4 who couldn't do it at all and we had to lock summon him, so that's an option if you have a warlock in the group.