Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    He’s not wrong though. You also left out Paladin. I understand you seem to dislike pure classes there so that would work directly against your argument but if turtle would work (as you mentioned it) then bubble would too. Convenient that it was left out even if that info was accurate. Not only that, but one of the things that actually work (heroic leap) isn’t even from a pure class.

    Not trying to insult you, just saying if you’re going to target something negatively it’d probably be best not to selectively leave things out to make the argument stick.
    1 month 3 fucking days?

    welcome to ignore list /golfclap.

    Thestuff1992 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    1 month 3 fucking days?

    welcome to ignore list /golfclap.

    Thestuff1992 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.
    Imagine being so upset when you’re wrong. Makes sense though considering the type of person to leave info out of their argument that would hurt it and then yell at people when they correct it.

  3. #63
    pally bubble does not work only stops damage but not knock back

  4. #64
    Swapblaster ftw
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

  5. #65
    When you run into an invisible ball and you are 100% sure it wasn't on your screen, restarting your game instantly will solve the problem. I know it's a pain in m+ but at least it's a solution if you can't get ressed through

  6. #66
    lol I hate watching noobs smashing against the balls over and over without trying to do anything different.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Swapblaster ftw
    Swapblaster is not enabled in M+

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    lol I hate watching noobs smashing against the balls over and over without trying to do anything different.
    Imagine playing super meat boi online at varying ping. While there are people that are just bad, the #1 problem with these is that ping variation or high ping in general can cause the balls to be not where they are on your screen making it literally impossible to dodge.
    nothing but empty space here bro. move along now.

  9. #69
    The Lightbringer Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Swapblaster ftw
    sadly its disabled during mythic+, i usually just rocket jump over the first one
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  10. #70
    Brewmaster Dottywotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,457
    I know heroic leap works, but I don't know what class you play so /shrug

    Gateway for warlocks does actually work for the first one, you can actually place it on the wall to the left as long as you cast it at a high point as you come down the ramp.
    Last edited by Dottywotty; 2018-10-12 at 11:36 AM.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Swapblaster is not enabled in M+
    That's not good - Temple is the only M+ I've not managed to luck a key for so far.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

  12. #72
    I had a similar issue with Legion elevators and some boss abilities being offsync. After trying pretty much all the possible solutions, what finally worked for me was ip renew + DNS flush. Blizzard has a guide for it which can be found by googling.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivasana View Post
    Blizzard has a guide for it which can be found by googling.
    Unless iprenew + DNS flush has recently added the ability to increase the speed of light - it really won't help US/Oceanic lag issues for people trying to guess where the lightning is on this one.

    I'm lucky - as a mage the thing is trivial what ever your lag is
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Unless iprenew + DNS flush has recently added the ability to increase the speed of light - it really won't help US/Oceanic lag issues for people trying to guess where the lightning is on this one.

    I'm lucky - as a mage the thing is trivial what ever your lag is
    Well sure. While this may not help if there's problems with slow internet connection, it did the trick for me.

  15. #75
    This shit is aids for oceanic players. Balls are actually not where they appear. Hate feeling like a retard in this dungeon because of it.

  16. #76
    The Wired Cyber Lain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    2,707
    I've had no issue with it myself. I had a priest healer in a +4 who couldn't do it at all and we had to lock summon him, so that's an option if you have a warlock in the group.

    Present day. Present time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •