i try warn people on reddit about blizz forum censored and here what i got...

https://i.imgur.com/xTElSr2.png even reddit is censored lol , i guess ill give up on retarded blizzard and stick to here , no wonder why most veteran just quit the game

Deleted
    Making 2 posts where your first one here just shows your attitude? Well, you go mate! Stay true to yourself and show the world that people like you are very real. We all need something to laugh at in those dire times.

P.S. Don't stick here, go to /r/heroesofthestorm/ please.

Deleted
    The censorship boogeyman is everywhere, even here.

Deleted
    The "censorship" is to protect you from insults that will 100% follow your post. Hence the tip to create higher quality posts in the future is just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Making 2 posts where your first one here just shows your attitude? Well, you go mate! Stay true to yourself and show the world that people like you are very real. We all need something to laugh at in those dire times.

P.S. Don't stick here, go to /r/heroesofthestorm/ please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    The "censorship" is to protect you from insults that will 100% follow your post. Hence the tip to create higher quality posts in the future is just right.
    well you guys is fucken retarded kids if you like forum that much why you here then ? fucken trolls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omarxz11 View Post
    well you guys is fucken retarded kids if you like forum that much why you here then ? fucken trolls
    You are not even trying to make any sense, right? I mean, no one can be THAT stupid

Petulant manchild mad his posts of low quality are "censored" then attacks people who point out his low quality posts are what got him "censored".

15+ Year Old Account
    You might wanna try forming coherent sentences
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/xTElSr2.png even reddit is censored lol , i guess ill give up on retarded blizzard and stick to here , no wonder why most veteran just quit the game
    Hey mods, let's keep the streak going.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    So you are here, at MMO-Champion, writing about you warning people on reddit about Blizzard forum censorship and you post an imgur link.

Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If they told you your post was low quality, maybe improve it. Maybe try to explain more clearly what you feel is wrong with matchmaking. Your post is pretty incoherent, and doesn't make much of a point. "blizzard official forums are censored." You provide no evidence, but based on the post you made I expect it was removed for similar reasons to Reddit-it's not good feedback or discussion material.

What just happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    A feedback post includes, reasons as to why you think things are not working for you, it also may include suggestions as to how it can be improved.
    It does not contain phrases like "fix this plx" "do better" "stop being lazy devs!" Quality feedback posts get picked up on and commented on.

I see no reason why posts that essentially are just rants or whines should remain open. I'm fairly certain to hold open one post for you to cry in but you decided your tears deserved a special place, they didn't.

lol sorry to sorta necro this but it's too funny. Just got back and saw it and had to reply. I don't think they are scared of answering questions about it, I mean they answered a tweet at Gamescom last year about it and also, didn't they just have like a blog or post about it? I don't have link for that tho.

https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...80120963047424

10+ Year Old Account
    gee i wonder why your threads got "censored"
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.