Lightbulb Suggestion: Allow image memes

The MMOC forums are in danger of growing stale. Image memes could take them to strange, new places and really help to spice things up.

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. Well, an image meme is worth 1,000 pictures, which is equivalent to 1,000,000 words. That's a hell of a lot of words that people could be saved from having to type.

God fucking no. Keep memes off this site.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    The MMOC forums are in danger of growing stale. Image memes could take them to strange, new places and really help to spice things up.

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. Well, an image meme is worth 1,000 pictures, which is equivalent to 1,000,000 words. That's a hell of a lot of words that people could be saved from having to type.
    You have the Fun Stuff subforum for that, there are some threads there.

Though, I'd not be welcoming image memes, they would come out too spammy if they are the only thing posted. Forums go even more stale if people doesn't say anything but just links images.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

what if we just keep the images small enough? would that be ok? there's got to be some meme middle-ground we can reach here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You have the Fun Stuff subforum for that, there are some threads there.

Though, I'd not be welcoming image memes, they would come out too spammy if they are the only thing posted. Forums go even more stale if people doesn't say anything but just links images.
    I agree.

10chars
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

so that the reich-wingers have another way to spread their garbage? no thanks
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they allowed some image memes to be used as long as you actually write a post alongside it instead of just dumping an image in a thread. At least I've never seen anyone get an infraction for it.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    so that the reich-wingers have another way to spread their garbage? no thanks
    Are you for real?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Couldn't resist

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.