Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just effin do it if you like it, or don't if you dislike it. What's so complicated about this concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr chub View Post
    Haven't ready been able to find a response googling so figured I would ask it here. In past expansions I fished a loot and managed to obtain a fully fishing plus set. With legion I changed characters and I'm wondering if fishing skill still has any bonuses beyond not being reliant on pools as much.

Does it give any tangible benefits to having a fully overcaped fishing skill in bfa?
    yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by Cubster20038 View Post
    yes it does
    Answering a 3-year old banned account?

Yep, simply less junk when fishing in open water. But the % of catching junk isn't that high to begin with. My fresh alt needed to fish up a bunch of generic fish for a (herbalism?) quest. I think it were Lane Snappers, so no special quest fish or anything. Only got 2 or 3 trash catches (in open water) before finishing the quest, even managed to catch a Midnight Salmon. Fishing skill hardly matters. If your goal is to simply catch as many fish as possible, just fish in open water regardless of skill level.