Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I wasn't even aware that 100 reputations was even avaliable right now. I have every single faction exalted that I CAN have, except Shendralar, sadly I missed it, and I am at 94, with the 6 from BFA I get 100, HOWEVER, I have Zandalar Tribe as one of my exalted and that faction is retired as well. So I count 99/100 as max for new players, meaning if you don't have one of the retired reputations (Shendralar or Zandalar), this achivement is impossible right now?
    i got zandalari aswell.

Its still possible for new players. But they will need to grind both that awful pvpfaction in legion (Talon's veangence) and ravenholdt to get it. So they get a slightly harder time doing it. Oh, or doing bloodsail+ goblin faction the way you did i guess.

Feels like a good time to say it's wsg brawl this week for anyone that wants that rep much quicker than usual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    i got zandalari aswell.

Its still possible for new players. But they will need to grind both that awful pvpfaction in legion (Talon's veangence) and ravenholdt to get it. So they get a slightly harder time doing it. Oh, or doing bloodsail+ goblin faction the way you did i guess.
    UPDATE! 100 seems to be possible, check below!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by capri sunset View Post
    It's the insane that specifically works that way, for 100 you need them all at the same time, if you lose exalted with a rep the 100 achievement will update shortly. I know this because I did insane previously and went to do bloodsail exalted recently, and ended up having to do goblins again as well.

You must be missing 2, the recently fixed centaur reps maybe? Because you can get 101 without zandalar and shendralar right now
    I tripple counted and checked, and I count actually 100 without Zandalar and Shendralar and 101 with them both. Including Centaurs ofc.

BFA - 6 Factions
    Legion - 10 Factions
    WoD - 8 Factions
    MoP - 14 Factions
    Cata - 7 Factions
    WotLK - 13 Factions
    TBC - 18 Factions Horde / 17 Factions Alliance
    Classic - 24 Factions Horde / 25 Factions Alliance

Not counting Shendralar and Zandalar, You can only have 1 of Oracles/Frenzyheart and 1 of Aldor/Scryer, and you can not get Syndicate exalted.

That's a total of 100 possible factions for new players, hm, seems you CAN get it.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

UPDATE! 100 seems to be possible, check below!

- - - Updated - - -

I tripple counted and checked, and I count actually 100 without Zandalar and Shendralar and 101 with them both. Including Centaurs ofc.

BFA - 6 Factions
    Legion - 10 Factions
    WoD - 8 Factions
    MoP - 14 Factions
    Cata - 7 Factions
    WotLK - 13 Factions
    TBC - 18 Factions Horde / 17 Factions Alliance
    Classic - 24 Factions Horde / 25 Factions Alliance

Not counting Shendralar and Zandalar, You can only have 1 of Oracles/Frenzyheart and 1 of Aldor/Scryer, and you can not get Syndicate exalted.

That's a total of 100 possible factions for new players, hm, seems you CAN get it.
    By my count, we have 103 factions. 2 of wich are unobtainable for new players (zandalri and shendralar). so 101 factions for new players.
    Did you count Guild aswell? (it does count towards achiev^^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    By my count, we have 103 factions. 2 of wich are unobtainable for new players (zandalri and shendralar). so 101 factions for new players.
    Did you count Guild aswell? (it does count towards achiev^^)
    Did not count Guild, Fish Friends, Tillers, Bodyguards etc.

If guild counts, then it's 103 indeed (with Zandalar etc).
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Did not count Guild, Fish Friends, Tillers, Bodyguards etc.

If guild counts, then it's 103 indeed (with Zandalar etc).
    fwiw guild counts, but the others don't.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

It's doable atm in only 1 way i think. Actually have all existing grindable reps to exalted. As in once you get 1 exalted it adds to the total count. Don't think you lose if you go under exalted with a certain rep(like goblins and pirates reps for the insane title). Atm i'm at 97/100. Finished griding all bfa reps yday. Only 3 i miss are the 3 old bg ones.

I wasn't even aware that 100 reputations was even avaliable right now. I have every single faction exalted that I CAN have, except Shendralar, sadly I missed it, and I am at 94, with the 6 from BFA I get 100, HOWEVER, I have Zandalar Tribe as one of my exalted and that faction is retired as well. So I count 99/100 as max for new players, meaning if you don't have one of the retired reputations (Shendralar or Zandalar), this achivement is impossible right now?
    You can currently have 101 without lost reps
    I am at 90 and there is
    proudmoore (almost)
    tortollen (almost)
    Ebon blade
    Kalu'ak
    Netherwing
    Org'illa
    Bloodsail
    Ravenholdt
    Silverwing
    stormpike
    league of arathor

The Ashran reputation is also unobtainable now for new players, so that's one fewer you can get (as well as the Black Prince being capped at 500 rep per week?).

I recently got this achievement - Holycast Dreadmaul Server US.
    I got this achievement with 2 more BFA reps to go which means this achievement is possible if you have done every reputation.
    I had also done the removed reps for Zandalar Tribe and Shen'dralar so you do not need these reputations as I had 2 more reps left over when I had 100.
    I personality don't know if you can get exalted with Bloodsail, but I am just honored.
    The hardest and most time consuming reputations are the pvp ones - AB and Talons Vengeance.
    Good luck if your trying to get this achievement. It's hard but worth it. The mount isnt very special but the title is. I've had a few people ask where I got that title from.

So, for everyone concerned someone in my guild tested it and "regrinded" reputations count towards 100. So, theoretically if you have 96 go regrind Cartel by killing pirates and you'll get 100 achievement.