Thread: Mecha-Mogul MK2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1 million gold is a reasonable price IMO cause the sheer effort to farm the materials is pretty crazy.

Maxing engineering is really hard since it requires 5 expulsom per skill point for around the last 30 skill points.
    The materials required are RNG drops from robot mobs in mythic only difficulty and will require probably around 50 clears pulling every robot and having no competition from rival engineers in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    Correction: You can LIST the mount for 5 million gold. Good luck getting it.
    Correcting you: when I posted it, the mount would definitely still sell for 5 million gold.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    Correcting you: when I posted it, the mount would definitely still sell for 5 million gold.
    Did you sell one for 5 million? Just curious because it took weeks to sell mine for 950k. And if you look at the undermine journal for the NA region, regionwide when the prices were around 5 million, the quantity available went up and even as prices have collapsed to below 1 million the quantity has consistently gone up.

So yeah maybe some lucky dude somewhere sold one for 5 million, but i think most people with 5 million gold don't run out and buy something at day 1 prices.

Regardless, the hassle involved is such that even getting 800 to 900k is too much bother for me to make another one especially since the available quantity in the NA region is steadily increasing.

Also, sorry for not noting the date of your post. The price then may very well have been 5 million - I just don't believe that very many people got lucky enough to sell one at that price.