Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Khor, Hammer of the Guardian Hotfix

Khor, Hammer of the Guardian Hotfix
    Khor, Hammer of the Guardian has been hotfixed to have a significantly lower item level because it was intended to be a transmog item. Khor, Hammer of the Corrupted is the version intended for use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people are doing to be pissed.

"How to piss people off 101" by Blizzard Ent.

Every news is about exploits, bugs and even more bugs. Bfa is starting great. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seriously confused by this. Is there a tmog only version but also a version with stats that drops??

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'm seriously confused by this. Is there a tmog only version but also a version with stats that drops??
    No, it was meant to be a transmog only. It was never meant to have any stats on it. Theyve been making rare transmog only, no-stat items for the last few raids.

I hope no one got it and de'd scrapped their old weapon.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    No, it was meant to be a transmog only. It was never meant to have any stats on it. Theyve been making rare transmog only, no-stat items for the last few raids.
    Yes but that was in an expansion that didn't have weapons due to artifacts. Now that we need weapons this is really stupid.

Thanks god my bonus roll gave me bracers and not this. But i dont understand, it was specifically there for melee dps specs in journal loot table. AFAIK transmogs are not included.

Doest it mean that weapon drops as a "push" system and is loot-spec free and also can drop as a bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    With artifacts weapon being gone, thats a pretty silly trend to continue. Must really suck for the people who thought they got an upgrade, only to get a silly transmog instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I hope no one got it and de'd scrapped their old weapon.
    Item restoration.

7+ Year Old Account
    wow my co tank is gonna be so pissed xD

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I believe this is appropriate here, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    But i dont understand, it was specifically there for melee dps specs in journal loot table. AFAIK transmogs are not included.

Doest it mean that weapon drops as a "push" system and is loot-spec free and also can drop as a bonus?
    The journal lists the actual one that is correct and doesn't show the transmog version. The difference and confusion is transmog = "of guardian" and intended use = "of the corrupted" with the same name.

i got a warforged 365 Khor and sold my 335 weapon lol. now im stuck with a 300 weapon again.

oh no people are getting weapons to fast what should we do?

fuck it just make it a transmog item .

I got this item last night from the first boss in Uldir. It was a 355 Ilvl weapon for my Unholy DK. I log in today and they changed the item to 125 Ilvl. I am pretty upset especially since getting decent weapons to drop has been problematic. They really should make transmog only items a new color to reflect that they have no actual value to the players. The transmog doesn't even look good. *sigh*

Fucking ridiculous.

I understand and defended all of the other player relations issues this xpac, but this is bullshit. I dont give a fuck what the mace looks like, I killed the boss and got a weapon upgrade.
    How do they think its okay to take that away from people? Its not like ti was broken, or too strong. Its exactly the same as the normal version of the mace, but red. Who the fuck cares what color it is?

Ive been on their side this whole time, but this is bullshit.

I mean, this item has been in the journal for sooooooooooooooooo long, how are they just realizing this now? WTF is the QA team of blizz doing jesus fucking christ