[Mal'Ganis] [H] The Fever Gaming Community

The Fever Gaming Community is recruiting players for our World of Warcraft raid group on Mal'Ganis. We are in need of Healers, DPS, and off spec Tanks (for back up). We raid Thursday and Friday 8pm to 11pm server time ( 9 to midnight EST). Discord is required, and you must be 18 or older to join. We are also looking for more people to join and do mythic plus content and push keystones. We welcome anyone interested in joining for the social aspect as well. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

After tonight's raid we are 4/8

- - - Updated - - -

6/8 normal

Need a warlock? Message me on Krunklock - Mal'ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Krunklock View Post
    Need a warlock? Message me on Krunklock - Mal'ganis
    Yes, we need a lock. Decimous will message you today or tomorrow. if he doesn't get ahold of you I will be on tomorrow night around 10 or 11Est

We are still in Need of DPs, Priest Healers, and a back up tank (os).

We are now 7/8N and still need DPS, and healers. Heroic will begin in the following weeks, once we down G'huun.

After tonight progression we are 8/8N and 1/8H.

The Fever community is welcoming new members for all of our games. We are currently in search of players to fill our raid team in World of Warcraft. We need healers, back up tanks, and DPS. Feel free to reach out to me with any comments or questions Verrin#1625.

The Fever clan is looking for dedicated raiders for our core raid team. Currently 8/8N and 5/8H. We have revamped our leadership with returning members and a Mythic Raid lead. Currently looking for a BM Monk and melee dps to round us out. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm to 11pm ST (9pm to 12am PST). Contact myself, Decimous#1562, or Aisper#1260 for more information.

The Fever is still looking for a second tank to replace one of our current tanks due to schedule conflict. Always welcoming new and returning players. We have also started a mythic plus team and want a Healer to help push high keys. Will need to try out with current team. Days ran will be decided once a healer is found.

Fever Clan on Mal'Ganis is still looking for a tank to fill in on a permanent basis for our core raid team. Always accepting new players and we are helping getting people ready for the next tier. Planning to start clearing heroic first week of next raid tier. Get your raid spot now!