Scrapping Hydrocore/Sanguicell gear refunds you totally

Just wanted to put it out there,if you scrap crafted 355 gear or above,you get all the hydrocores and sanguicells back
    If you have the expulsom to spare,it means you can reroll the stats on gear technically

How long will that last though

Its actually intended from a ticket I had about creating the wrong leatherworking one as a rogue. Made mail pants not paying attention and was told to scrap it to reclaim the hydrocores since they couldnt reverse the craft due to unlocking the raid recipe.

Did only get the 15 Hydrocores back. I failed to craft the false ones too.

I really have to commend you for being brave enough to try it out. Could have gone horribly wrong! :P

Hate to necro this, but can someone confirm that tidacores are refunded when scrapping new pieces?

Yep, tidal cores are refunded. I made legs, scrapped, made boots, scrapped, made the upgraded boots and legs that need bwonsamdi mats instead of tidal core and I have the 15 tidal core I started with lol.

You also get bwonsamdi mats back. I scrapped once or twice to get the stats I wanted.
    Last edited by BrioWoW; 2019-01-27 at 05:13 PM.

Did only get the 7 Hydrocores back.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get everything back. Sanguicell, Hydrocore, Tidalcore, Breath AND you get all expolsum back too.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    You get everything back. Sanguicell, Hydrocore, Tidalcore, Breath AND you get all expolsum back too.
    For reals? So we can scrap and recraft as much as we want?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke View Post
    For reals? So we can scrap and recraft as much as we want?
    You get all soulbound materials back, everything else is lost.

So yes, you can recraft until desired stats show up. Real cheap for leather/chain. Rings not so much.

Wow, it's great thanks)