Heart of Azeroth Essences - All Revealed Major and Minor Powers in Patch 8.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    They look like they're not class-specific. If those are ALL the major powers, and there are no class-specific ones... this is gonna suck, for me.

So the class designing devs are still on vacations eh?
    That's some intern work/10

these all look like trash, for real nothing seems good for dps other than the one that increases chance of crit...its jut fire in a cone or around you, thats pretty bad...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    They look like they're not class-specific. If those are ALL the major powers, and there are no class-specific ones... this is gonna suck, for me.
    I seen afew like vision of perfection that so far appears to only affect paladins with the talent avenging wrath so I’m Gona assume there are multiple ones that affect different talents differently
    Also it says in the link “ the Major and Minor Powers of some Essences” not all of them and these were viewed on a prot pally
    Last edited by Rustedsaint; 2019-04-11 at 10:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They look cool, but how many can you have active at the same time?

If only one, it's laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    They look cool, but how many can you have active at the same time?

If only one, it's laughable.
    Based on what Muffinus said during the stream, seems to be one major (active) which also grants you it's minor effect, then two additional minors unlocked via neck level. Decent amount of customization there with how different some of them are.