How do you still even queue for any sort of PvP.

Edit: Whelp, should have written BG instead of PvP.

Apart from 3v3 Arena, please tell me what exactly motivates you to waste so much time.

I was bored doing herbalist quests so i am like "Yeah, BGs exist also, why not".

Proceed to queue,

Proceed to see the same shit for the last 14 years.

<Insert Class A, attacking opposite Class A trying to prove he is better>, watch him get destroyed since the other side has healers.

Insert the other 9 (It was a WSG), ignoring the fact there are 2 disc priests (We already lost by the fact they were 2 either way but still) and trying to kill and chase the tank DH (Which did not even have the flag) instead of the healers, no surprise there, 14 years isnt enough to learn how to target something.

And then the epitome of the year, a Rogue with 47K HP, and 185ilvl, at 120, that didnt realize he skipped 100ilvls worth of gear while leveling 110-120.

I mean, for those of you that still do it often, how?

Are you the same as them, therefor you dont understand how bad you are?

Are you the simply closing your eyes and hope for the best?

I mean, this keeps happening every other year, queue for a BG, notice how fucking horrible everyone still is, Alt+F4 cause i have other games to play too instead of wasting time.

For the most part, I just have fun doing BG's and it does give you decent rewards, at least when you win the first one. However yeah there are often games that just go terribly because of some Players, but that's to be expected when queueing up with complete randoms. Blizz should incentivise Players to do more rated BGs instead (which are a lot of fun, but it's very hard to get into them and the Overall "scene" is very small).

And as for bad random bgs: my last WSG, we had 1 healer and 1 tank. The tank can't survive anything (can't leave the horde base without dying, charges into a big group) and the healer healed less than me (I am a WW Monk and healed for 500k, while he did 400k).

The Horde had a DH tank who could get safely to their base by jumping over obstacles and over their graveyard (no idea how Blizzard thinks this is fine) and they had an actually good Disc priest.

Deleted
    Sell out and go Horde

That way you win 90% and can play with non-cretins.

(don't though, you're better than that)

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

Apart from 3v3 Arena, please tell me what exactly motivates you to waste so much time.

I was bored doing herbalist quests so i am like "Yeah, BGs exist also, why not".

Proceed to queue,

<Insert Class A, attacking opposite Class A trying to prove he is better>, watch him get destroyed since the other side has healers.

Insert the other 9 (It was a WSG), ignoring the fact there are 2 disc priests (We already lost by the fact they were 2 either way but still) and trying to kill and chase the tank DH (Which did not even have the flag) instead of the healers, no surprise there, 14 years isnt enough to learn how to target something.

And then the epitome of the year, a Rogue with 47K HP, and 185ilvl, at 120, that didnt realize he skipped 100ilvls worth of gear while leveling 110-120.

I mean, this keeps happening every other year, queue for a BG, notice how fucking horrible everyone still is, Alt+F4 cause i have other games to play too instead of wasting time.
    Easy , with the new ghost scaling system anyone joining a bg in rags and goes against a 350 ilvl player is at an even playing field thanks to blizzard's engineers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying but these horde queue times are just ridiculous and it not being a guaranteed win is even worse.

It can happen to other side too, just enjoy it.

It = badly geared players.

Deleted
    I've been playing BGs for ageeeeeees and with 141k HKs I still enjoy the more casual random BGs. As an arms warrior I feel like I can have a pretty big impact on a game whether it be taking down enemy flag carries or defending my own, and so it's fun and I get a lot out of it.

Sure though every 1 in 10 games you'll get a complete mismatch where they have 3 healers and you have none but such is life.

I like the objectives. Can't stand arenas any more than I can stand the stupidity of dueling. And rated battlegrounds are just full of elitist twats whose company I'd prefer only over having ass cancer. Maybe.

Proceed to queue,

That Rogue with 47K HP has extra gem sockets for better secondary stats than a level 120 in 330+ gear.

Welcome to the world of ilevel and zone scaling that blizzard has been obsessed about in Legion and BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    Easy , with the new ghost scaling system anyone joining a bg in rags and goes against a 350 ilvl player is at an even playing field thanks to blizzard's engineers.
    It is not exactly even.

The 350 ilevel player will have a little more HP while anyone using gear pre BFA will have better secondary stats. Either way it is a garbage system as it isn't transparent.

I just want the dagger, once i get it thats it, no more bgs for me ever fucking again

This is what happens without a proper solo queue for rated bg. All the trash in the same bin.

Rated BGs desperately need a proper solo queue, 6 vs 6, class selection before bg.

A meta will evolve, baddies will be in the bottom of the Ladder kill chasing and those who understand will climb.

Quote Originally Posted by papaz View Post
    This is what happens without a proper solo queue for rated bg. All the trash in the same bin.

Rated BGs desperately need a proper solo queue, 6 vs 6, class selection before bg.

A meta will evolve, baddies will be in the bottom of the Ladder kill chasing and those who understand will climb.

It's always been like this?

Yep, even after 14 years people just want to zerg and brawl on the road miles away from any objective....

That's why I would love to have just one team death match BG for years but no one seems to like it but is playing the exact same way.

I try to remain positive and motivate others. And I play with one friend most of the time. I think we win around 70% of the games we play. Oh, and I am a healer.

You could also keep playing rated until you find your own team. Or even create your own team. But that requires some effort. I am fairly sure you don't want to put effort into it.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I don't take myself so seriously. And realise it's a game. You had one bad experience and run whining to forums lol

Proceed to queue,

That rogue was likely the best player in that BG =p

Damage is no longer linear, meaning the game will adjust based on ilvl and stats you have. He probably used the max slots he could find and used the right gems and enchants to maximize his performance.
    Yes it is dump and will probably be fixed soon(tm).

On the main point, I queue because I have fun, though I must admit that I am getting tired of the game already, specially cause there is little room to expand (they removed too many CCs and defensives, the game just feels shallow now).

If you are mad about players with autism, change to the alliance, due to horde racials, it has much more players that play as if the game was single player.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    That rogue was likely the best player in that BG =p

Damage is no longer linear, meaning the game will adjust based on ilvl and stats you have. He probably used the max slots he could find and used the right gems and enchants to maximize his performance.
    Yes it is dump and will probably be fixed soon(tm).

On the main point, I queue because I have fun, though I must admit that I am getting tired of the game already, specially cause there is little room to expand (they removed too many CCs and defensives, the game just feels shallow now).

If you are mad about players with autism, change to the alliance, due to horde racials, it has much more players that play as if the game was single player.
    I know the scaling, i just dont bother to read much into it, the fact was i saw him get charged and 2 shotted by a Warrior which i would guess was around ~340+ ilvl since almost same HP as me, which seemed weird as the scaling would have prevented that, no idea what and how, he was just as useless.

I know the scaling, i just dont bother to read much into it, the fact was i saw him get charged and 2 shotted by a Warrior which i would guess was around ~340+ ilvl since almost same HP as me, which seemed weird as the scaling would have prevented that, no idea what and how, he was just as useless.
    If he had no cd's - that can happen to the best players (being jumped by someone with all cds available and dying almost instantly). Or he may of been learning the class, but the main point is his hp shown and ilvl used would not effect the result much, he would of died just as fast with ilvl 350 (give or take 1 gcd).

I like random bg's i get to play with friends in battlegrounds, usually we win more then we lose but it will depend heavily on who we are playing with and who we are playing against - some nights you are greeted with moronic children crying about how terrible there team is while they ignore the objectives and others you will be on the other side of those fights

Less effort then making a RBG or having to deal with the lucky dip of lfg RBG while trying to get a decent team and avoiding a clueless leaders hopped up on imagined power.
    Last edited by ilik2345; 2018-09-10 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I queue without issue, although the queue times are a bit rough, PVP is fantastic this xpac

Hey look, it's a