Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Took me 2 hours and you don't even have to cap every single week because the bar accumulates every single week you don't fill it, i really don't see the problem

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Took me 2 hours and you don't even have to cap every single week because the bar accumulates every single week you don't fill it, i really don't see the problem
    You do if you want your weekly cache. Source: https://www.wowhead.com/news=287063/...loot-the-chest

  3. #123
    Anyone know what happened to my character:

    I capped 500/500 conquest first day of new arena season. Turned in the "quest" at Xander Silberman (playing horde) - got my 345 1h weapon (which I choose).

    After this, no pvp cache chest appeared(!) and still haven't.

    Today I logged in and my conquest bar says 0/500 and that I get a 355 leather chest filling it?
    I'm playing on EU so the pvp week hasn't ended yet. Says I have played 18 arena games this week.

    I have to cap 500 conquest again (before reset [tomorrow]), then I get the cache chest?

    One more weird thing is, that when I capped from 2v2 at start of season, I only got 10 conquest per win. Now it says I get 35 per win in 2v2 (50 in 3v3).

  4. #124
    @Talfy123 The 35 and 50 is first win of the day.

    As for the rest I am experiencing the same.
    I now have a 355 chest, however I just hit 1600 so it should be 370 tomorrow unless Blizzard fucked this up

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Oh boy....i need a friend on my alt character dont i?

    That sucks

    I didnt want to have friends on my alt...
    Don't worry, the game is made for loners these days, you'll be ok.

  6. #126
    Deleted
    Daily Bounty : 35 conquest.
    Daily Airdrop : 50 conquest.
    Weekly gank quests = 100 conquest.


    100 + (35 + 50) * 7 = 695 conquest.

    All this without a BG or Arena (which give bonus points for the first done in the day).
    Just enable warmode, type "bounty" or "airdrop" or afk on a mountain until it pops and there, capped in 5 days.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by alenore View Post
    Daily Bounty : 35 conquest.
    Daily Airdrop : 50 conquest.
    Weekly gank quests = 100 conquest.


    100 + (35 + 50) * 7 = 695 conquest.

    All this without a BG or Arena (which give bonus points for the first done in the day).
    Just enable warmode, type "bounty" or "airdrop" or afk on a mountain until it pops and there, capped in 5 days.
    Please dont bring logic and reason into this. That would make all the arena-haters look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  8. #128
    Apparently, the 100 conquest for the weekly gank quest is no longer there. Well, that kind of freaking sucks. Now rewards 250 Honor and a Steel Strongbox.

  9. #129
    The Insane Dug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    15,544
    Since you don't have to cap weekly and can progress at your own pace then I'm happy

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Since you don't have to cap weekly and can progress at your own pace then I'm happy
    If you don't cap weekly though, you dont get the 'war-chest' or what ever it is called each week.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  11. #131
    The Insane Dug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    If you don't cap weekly though, you dont get the 'war-chest' or what ever it is called each week.
    But you can still get the reward that you're supposed to get for filling the bar right? The one that gives you a quest to choose a weapon award

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    But you can still get the reward that you're supposed to get for filling the bar right? The one that gives you a quest to choose a weapon award
    Yes, those stack up. So if you don't cap for 3 weeks (due to not being able to play, or having other things to do) you log in and can do 3xCaps and get 3xRewards that week
    If however, you cap every week, you also get the war-chest (same thing as the m+ chest, just from PvP).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  13. #133
    The Insane Dug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yes, those stack up. So if you don't cap for 3 weeks (due to not being able to play, or having other things to do) you log in and can do 3xCaps and get 3xRewards that week
    If however, you cap every week, you also get the war-chest (same thing as the m+ chest, just from PvP).
    Sweet thanks for clearing that up. I'm pretty casual with PvP so I'll just have to settle for not getting the war-chest

  14. #134
    I'm a casual pvp'er (only when I feel like it.. not often) but yesterday I wanted to see how BM was op in 2v2 (I'm 350 ilvl and templates are dead so...) so I random grouped with people, 50 matches 60% victory, took me 2 afternoons

    Got a lot of victories with a random russsian rogue

    I'm on a pvp shard where there are a lot of horde and we loose almost all bg. I tried 10 times and got only one victory (so 40 CP) and NO even if I suck it can't be only me
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-09-11 at 04:12 PM.

  15. #135
    Considering you don't have to reach the cap, and it just accumulates as you go forward, this post is just another asinine whining thread from the usual suspect.

    Nice rant though. Nah, not really.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    10 wins in 3v3 caps you
    or 50 2v2.. some 2v2 matches duration are litteraly seconds if you don't count the 1 min before it begins. If you try to get a rank, then you'll pvp more than the cap I guess, no ?

  17. #137
    Deleted
    Big thanks to Blizzard for the massive "fuck you" to dual wield classes. Yeah, currency vendors were such a horrible idea, right?

    I honestly detest Blizzard's mantra of "out with all the old for the sake of bringing something new each time" even if that old thing works without a problem. They nail some of their features in some expansions only to fuck them up in the next for the sake of "change", like why? Reps or gating are a good example of this.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Considering you don't have to reach the cap, and it just accumulates as you go forward, this post is just another asinine whining thread from the usual suspect.

    Nice rant though. Nah, not really.
    Gotta reach the cap each week if u want the chest each week.

  19. #139
    Why do you need to win a bg everyday? The cap is a fixed amount? I got it by doing arena only

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Sweet thanks for clearing that up. I'm pretty casual with PvP so I'll just have to settle for not getting the war-chest
    Don't think you have to get a certain Arena/RBG rating to get a chest, just cap conq and you get one It's another free piece of loot each week.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •